PDA

View Full Version : Gamma/brigtness fix and alttab fix

Cen
24th May 2017, 11:06 PM
In client Update tab, write 1377 and click Get Beta Patch. This adds a "Native fullscreen" checkbox under gateways and with that option alttab and gamma in video settings should work as normal.

Let me know if it works as expected, then I'll make it public.

iErnesto94
25th May 2017, 12:26 AM
Gamma/brigtness fix and alttab fix
Works perfectly.I just tested it.

marian1012
25th May 2017, 01:13 AM
god bless ur soul, the game was kinda weird and laggy without this. the patch in general continues the tradition of problematic updates that don't change much but are annoying as hell

Cen
25th May 2017, 01:15 AM
it will slowly get better.. plus I have some good news for dota fans tomorrow

Ryonell
25th May 2017, 02:54 AM
I don't know why this not work for me...
I got the 1377 update in the xpam client.
After I mark "ON" Native fullscreen.
The game launch in full screen but with black corners around.
I can't still touch the gamma / brigtness option, and the alttab don't know if is working as intended. I alttab but i can still hear the sound of my game, is like changing windows without minimizing warcraft 3.

Is working as intended?.

Xuedix
25th May 2017, 08:06 AM
Hey Cen,

After the beta update, the client can't find the path location, when I change it to the warcraft 3 folder its still giving me the same error.

What can I do about it?

Edit: Smart security didn't allow changes to take effects, nvm I fix it, just notice that ESET may do a problem with it because of the service HIPS.

Cen
25th May 2017, 09:28 AM
I don't know why this not work for me...
I got the 1377 update in the xpam client.
After I mark "ON" Native fullscreen.
The game launch in full screen but with black corners around.
I can't still touch the gamma / brigtness option, and the alttab don't know if is working as intended. I alttab but i can still hear the sound of my game, is like changing windows without minimizing warcraft 3.

Is working as intended?.

Something seems wrong. Try to make a shortcut of w3l.exe, right click on it->properties and on the end of Target add this flag on the end:
"C:\Users\me\Warcraft III 1.27b pure\w3l.exe" -nativefullscr

If that fixes your gamma and alttab then it seems client is not adding the flag for some reason. Try to set w3 path from client again.

Cen
25th May 2017, 07:46 PM
Published