PDA

View Full Version : Blind_Joker Account lock

KAWY
1st March 2016, 01:28 AM
All right, I just noticed I am unable to join the server. "Account locked".

I looked for the banlist http://warden.eurobattle.net/banlist and saw this:

kawy
Banned
Other Hack

27.02.2016, 07:29:22
Permanent
Blind_Joker

This is ridiculous. What is "other hack", where is the proof of usage this kind of "hack"? I have to laugh, I didn't do anything with my WC3 folder since W3 patched to 1.26a. Somehow I use an "other cheat"? What?

Mr. Blind_Joker, is this your kind of "joke"?

Yes, I tried to use my old GHost One to connect via Gproxy to B-net. Bots say I have old version of Gproxy. Could that be a problem?

I would like to see your explanation. I believe my request will be fast solved.

Best regards,
K.

Edit: after 12 hours trying, the account is still not accessiblehttp://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=178989&stc=1

Edit 2: Still no response. Who can I talk to to discuss this issue?

efko.aqw-LA
1st March 2016, 05:27 PM
Camera Hack has been detected on your PC. What can you tell us about that?

KAWY
1st March 2016, 11:43 PM
Camera Hack has been detected on your PC. What can you tell us about that?
A camera hack is a tool which allows you to zoom in and out by a hotkey. Instead of typing "-zoom <value>". I have been using it for custom games since the tool was available for 1.26a many, many years ago. Untill now, no one complained.

This is not a real hack, it's an addon. Don't be silly. As well as any other features, like DotA 2 already has built in. Like HP/MP regen.mixtape, Garena used to detect it as a hack. And is it a hack? No. Therefore you have no right to cause players problems where there isn't. It is obviously a game modification but not in a punishable way. How can you even put it on the same "line" as a maphack/dischack? This is madness. It doesn't make any sense.

Still, i am able to play as KAWY via Ghost-LAN feature. So why ban? I don't get it. So shall I now register KAWY2? Or KAWY3? This makes me upset. This kind of "logic".

I am disappointed why you took an action after I tried to install Gproxy on my PC. Why don't you ban all of my smurfs then... if I am such a threat of this server... (haha -.-)

I am asking for unban, I don't agree with your action. And yes, camera zooming is allowed in many maps, therefore I don't understand why should I remove this tool. If I have to, explain why should I. I just checked the preferences of this mixtape, added on April, 2011. Banned in February, 2016. Lol.:-)

Edit:
This is me playing with this wonderful "cheat" 30 minutes ago. Wow. What a hack! You should burn me now:-(

I appreciate your reaction.

EDIT:
All right, could you delete this account? I would like to create a new one with the same name. Or shall I keep spoofing myself all the time?

Blind_Joker
2nd March 2016, 05:00 PM
People are normally banned using camera hack. I know how that camera works and it can give advantage in dota games by having larger field of main map thats why it is forbidden on this server. I am not banning people without reason.... I will unlock you tomorrow but dont use it on this server. If you want go on another platform with it and in futture and be so keen and dont mention namespoofing cause you will just drag attention.
Edit - I just forgot that evading ban is bannable aswell and I know you used few more accounts. Evade that in future aswell.

Regards

KAWY
2nd March 2016, 05:30 PM
People are normally banned using camera hack. I know how that camera works and it can give advantage in dota games by having larger field of main map thats why it is forbidden on this server. I am not banning people without reason.... I will unlock you tomorrow but dont use it on this server. If you want go on another platform with it and in futture and be so keen and dont mention namespoofing cause you will just drag attention.
Edit - I just forgot that evading ban is bannable aswell and I know you used few more accounts. Evade that in future aswell.

Regards
I play 2P Campaign and Legion TD on Eurobattle.net.

I understand you completely. But you also know many bots are able to connect players in lobby from any other platforms. And people can cheat and you can't do anything about it.

I also understand it gives you advantages in Dota games (or ladder as well) but using it on custom games should be OK - like Tower defences etc.

I will remove that for not having troubles again.

Still, i have more addons turned on. I send you PM and tell me what is detectable and what to remove.

Blind_Joker
3rd March 2016, 08:32 PM
unlocked

:tclosed: