PDA

View Full Version : SS top 10 weekly?

jeandarc
3rd November 2015, 05:33 PM
I have free time in the upcoming months, so I was wondering if you guys would like me to make SS top 10 plays of the week videos. I did like 2 videos in the past but I lost them, the only one remaining is a video which I made for noel some years ago (will be posted below).
I know I don't have some inb4 video editing skills but I can make some decent top SS 10 weekly just for fun and we might even get more players to join SS by doing that (I will give a description about how they can join SS league).
We can also give icons to the top 3 plays which will be picked.
If you guys support this idea, then I will open a new thread (which you will prolly need to sticky it) where I will give you the description on how to post your replay to me.

This is just a video I made some years ago about noel's clock, I need more work with the camera movements xd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLZbz8I1Fqc

3rd November 2015, 07:45 PM
very nice ideea.videos r always nice,and welcomed.
If you're willing to do it,maybe you'd like obs priority ?

jeandarc
3rd November 2015, 08:06 PM
I cant obs all games, i will open a thread here in the ss section where ppl will have to fill what im asking them to tell me (min of the game when that moment happened etc.) and u just sticky that thread.

Everything else will depend on the amount of replays will be posted there, if i get enough replays everything should be fine.

6th November 2015, 02:24 PM
Post ur moves guys on sticky thread