PDA

View Full Version : Cen Help me pls

future.
15th October 2015, 01:39 PM
Can someone pls help me my little cousin was banned on beast^^ at my home while i was studying, now i can't ply on my real account i nevers used cheats, my real nick is future. u can see my log and stats i never used cheats so pls unban my cousin played with mh and got banned he told me he just tried to ply never played with and now im banned so pls unban me i think it's not fair for me to pay the price for his mistake so pls help, i want to ply again i played on lagabuse for 2 years and always honest.
Thx in advance.

tdb.XeqtR
15th October 2015, 05:57 PM
First, there is no ban on username future., you are only noted and second, account beast^^ was locked in april 2015. Why ask now ??

future.
16th October 2015, 08:35 PM
Because im back, i was not home, my cousin played on beast^^ and somehow i can't ply from my ip i don't know if he got banned or what im just assuming that he got banned i know im not banned on " future. " , i changed 3 forums if you can't help me then i don't know how further. I tried to reinstal the game reinstal gproxy, everything but when i try to log in i can't it drops me. I hope u understood me now if you can help me then pls do.
Thanks in advance

Blind_Joker
17th October 2015, 04:52 PM
Try now...

:tclosed: