PDA

View Full Version : Blind_Joker Unban request

_JustMe_
30th September 2015, 01:10 PM
I just entered in game this morning and i just saw my account locked... Nick: JustMe^2k
I was banned for mh yesterday but there is no post on forum or any ingame video...
There is no point to say that i wasnt using mh otherwise i was not posting this...
Noone posted me and i still get banned? I am old player on bnet and i play this game just for fun not for making stats or other sh1ts...
Hope it will be fixed soon.
Thanks.

efko.aqw-LA
30th September 2015, 04:56 PM
Wait for Blind_Joker. There was hack detected on your pc.

Blind_Joker
30th September 2015, 05:02 PM
wHack was detected in your pc and I doubt that it installed itself on your pc...

_JustMe_
3rd October 2015, 10:33 AM
Yes,i installed it,but u can't play with it anyway on bnet,it doesn't sound like an argument to me if i didn't get posted or banned for mh.I played with it on garena long time ago and i knew that it doesn't work on bnet.

Blind_Joker
3rd October 2015, 11:41 AM
Whack works on bnet...you think I didnt test every possible hack? Our system detected it so thats your argument.....

_JustMe_
3rd October 2015, 01:25 PM
It's not working with newest proxy ;) and i never used any hack with these proxy... i don't waste so much time to make a hack working on bnet,eh,as u wish with the unban request but i think this is a bit unfair to take ban and I don't even play with hacks... Just cuz proxy found me something on my computer...

efko.aqw-LA
3rd October 2015, 01:36 PM
Your account, your responsibility, your problem. If it happen again with another account, you will be permanently banned from server. Account won't be unlocked, never.

It's not working with newest proxy ;) and i never used any hack with these proxy