View Full Version : Vouch req levat_for_you

harley_davidson
3rd August 2015, 04:24 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Damir, levat_for_you
2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Croatia
4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)

I want to play ss because i never played in ss league and so many bad pubber games makes me wanna stop playing dota. I was playing in hostbot, dpl,edl,ihrl but i never made to ss and ill tell you why. One beautifull day in edl we were playing our games flaming and raging when ss mega pros entered in edl and chal us to go game. As i remember mag, psy,shadow, me and i cant remember other guy mybe slardar or fanat1k in our team against exstacy, kenyoshur, darky 2+ ss started. Ofc we owned them in 30 min and hard flame started between psy and mag against exstasy and keny. After that mag and psy get ip banned and soon i was banned because i suported them. It was end of my ss wanna be player because : SS-exstacy i nemoj vise da mi saljes one tvoje zahtjeve za ss djaba ti je..Svaki tvoj zahtjev koji dodje ja cu licno da pocepam i bacim u djubre. Neće da mi mrdnes iz pubbva. Razumes levat ti si mrtav covek, mrtav ima pubberi da te pojedu..Op.Karuala ahaha
5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am neutral. I dont flame but if you falme me u get what you deserve and it is very bad man. I can flame hard and dont care about manners if you start to insult me.
6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills. (in quotes)

Why every pubber who want to play in ss is good suporter.Ahahaha playing suport here is ahahah oblivion ahaha. When suporter ever get glory in ss?? I dont like suport roles i can play it but i hate it..I was good suporter in edl at least my friend psy saied that
7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any) (in quotes)

Since invoker
8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War) (in quotes)

I dont have priv game replays

BloodMen
3rd August 2015, 07:25 PM
Ahahahahahahaja im crying hahahahahahqhw .

MEGA SUPPORR I REMEMBER U FROM EDL IHRL AND HOSTBOT . ++++++++++ 1/3

harley_davidson
3rd August 2015, 07:56 PM
If you want to see my max psr on pubbs which i dont love to much check my other acc named utikac i had over 1800+ psr but psr in pubs hm ;)

jeandarc
3rd August 2015, 08:09 PM
I remember u, as far as i know u were decent

DiAboL
3rd August 2015, 09:24 PM
But im a motherfucking legend here....

BloodMen
3rd August 2015, 10:33 PM
But im a motherfucking legend here....
Who are you? please remind me

NiGhT^^StAlKeR
4th August 2015, 12:43 PM
Let's give you a chance

2/3

P.S.

The fact that you ''hate'' supports won't help you alot, since not many will give you carry roles in the start, cause they don't know you. So keep that in mind.

StfuAndDontSpam
4th August 2015, 12:45 PM
lol this stalker, just feeding on noobs....

Keka
4th August 2015, 02:25 PM
hahahaha levateee pa dal je moguce :D

sympathetic
4th August 2015, 04:17 PM
3/3, vouched as trial.

NiGhT^^StAlKeR
9th August 2015, 03:49 PM
Removed, try to improve, then you can reapply.