PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Req!

KeMCek
26th May 2015, 12:03 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name. (in quotes)

My name is Faruk. My nickname is KeMCek
2.) Your Age. (in quotes)

3.) Where are you from? (in quotes)

Turkey
4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation) (in quotes)

I want to play with my friends and other players.
5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper. (in quotes)

I'm not bad guy.
6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills. (in quotes)

I'm good on support. I'm bad on carry.
7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any) (in quotes)

I play this doto 7-8 years.
8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War) (in quotes)

I dont have priv game replays.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5750101
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5751178

DiAboL
26th May 2015, 10:39 AM
I watched both replays. In first, you were kinda stacked with some other tr players + playin against some braindead pubbers. It was quite rape from the beginning, so u didnt have to do much there. Still you forgot to buy the most important item on whisp, bottle. Next game you played leoric, missing many lasthits, autoattacking, then you bought shadow amulet, after 1 min you sold it and bought dagger. Next 15 min you were just needlessly roaming, almost died on ancients etc.
Its just hard to judge you by two low pub games. I dont know, if your skill is enough for safelist, but with fine support play, you might get a chance to play here. Im gonna wait for others voucher opinions, then decide if yes or not.

BloodMen
26th May 2015, 10:44 AM
Deny from me sry kemcek ...

26th May 2015, 12:09 PM
I gave you a chance last time,and you failed to improve.
Deny from me this time.

KeMCek
26th May 2015, 03:38 PM
@Diabol
I didnt buy shadow amulet :P And im just play with my friends. I'm not stacking.
I didnt die on ancients.
And tty for your decision.
@Bloodmen
Dont say sorry. Its just a game :)
@.27.
Ok.

If you want i can create a team for 5v5 doto and after i can give you some priv game replays.

Ps:I had priv game replays but they are old.

klee
28th May 2015, 12:17 PM
support for brother faruk <3

Fika[F]
28th May 2015, 01:15 PM
this is deny 3/3, closed