PDA

View Full Version : Demote/warn/ban request

klee
9th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Demote request for Bree27

Reason is abusing his powers

we were playing normal game at ss, game started, everything fine, he took Alchemist and I took Necro ( I wanted Necro ) then the captain told us the line ups and the moment he said Alchemist is support he asked me for swap and I said I'm the one who wanted to play Necro, I said first I'll play him..then he started flaming me for no reason "Give me necro you shit, Noob, Fuck you, etc..etc.." and when they were finishing the game he said now I'll ban you for gameruin and he did ban me but he didn't ban his friend CRONySHOR (Lion) who gave 2 kills before rune spawned...

I may be at fault too for failing but the ban was invalid.

either ban CRONySHOR "the trial voucher", remove my ban or demote bree.

9th May 2015, 09:03 PM
You both were shit.
I asked you to swap me cause u are low as fuck to play main farmer.which u proved.
http://xpam.pl/bots/ss/gamestats.php?id=1

Cronyshor was support,even if he died brainless couple of times,he did his job overall,unlike you participating in 8 kills whole game with necro,going bm first item after treads.
You are banned 24h atm.
But if you feel so confident that the ban wasnt valid.we can ask higher admin to check the replay,and prolongue ban/unban ?

klee
9th May 2015, 09:11 PM
Why would I give you when I told Mystic before game even started to give me carry..the ban is invalid, I see no gameruin and also, if we're both shit, go ban him, he also abused his powers lotta times since he got Voucher like Kicking me, demoting me, changing my info

also, you shouldn't let your anger out on me cause of ale.

fucking smart-asses everywhere

9th May 2015, 09:17 PM
Acid/Noel/Stalker check the replay when u got time. If i was wrong with banning him,unban him,if not 2 more days added to ban.

CronYshor
9th May 2015, 09:21 PM
he also abused his powers lotta times since he got Voucher like Kicking me, demoting me, changing my info
kicking you from where ?
"demoting" -> http://eurobattle.net/threads/199029-Prom-Req-Nexxus?p=1625768#post1625768
info by bree <FROM: Guard> lvl(1) captain wins: 0 losses: 0. from(MK) Info: feed + game ruin
yea , i died at start, i go to put ward (like a support do) and es + lina stun and axe + warlock was there too, i can do more things to save me yea

Why would I give you when I told Mystic before game even started to give me carry
because you're not good enough as carry ? bree is better, you should let him when he said.
At min 14 you have 0/7 i think this is game ruin :)

klee
9th May 2015, 09:21 PM
and now you, yourself decide to give me 2 more days ban?
what's more idiotic you ignored the thing I said about crony.. you should ban him also, not only me, but that won't happen, he's your friend ofcrouse...

@Crony you go to ward at their place, you are clearly more idiotic than I am, you should get banned also
and also, you kicked me from channel and changed my info, not just demoted me (the lvl2 was by noel so I can play few capt games, not from the prom request)

also nice example as vouchers I'd have to say, both of you

9th May 2015, 09:26 PM
But if you feel so confident that the ban wasnt valid.we can ask higher admin to check the replay,and prolongue ban/unban ?

judging from your replies,u are confident.
I'm not judging myself.i asked other admin to check replay and judge for unban or prolongue ban with 2 more days.eazy.now pls stop spam.
This should be ban req,not spam thread.

klee
9th May 2015, 09:28 PM
you just ignored me for second time, why didn't you ban cronyshor?

NiGhT^^StAlKeR
9th May 2015, 09:28 PM
I'll check replay later tonight.

Stop spam.

B4rt0z0
9th May 2015, 10:31 PM
the cycle of never ending story... everyone wants carry coz they feel superior to others :D

also crony if u died twice before spawn rune this is game ruin too...srsly..

klee
9th May 2015, 11:56 PM
he died once before rune spawn and shortly after rune spawned he died also, he wanted to ward their cliff instead ours

BloodMen
10th May 2015, 01:26 AM
!Denied , nexxus banned 3 more days.
Nexxus next time you need to give hero to someone who is more skilled then you are .
And stop act like a 15 y old kid , posting ban demote request for someone who's longer in ss and more skilled then you are. your nothing here at the moment .
Closed

klee
10th May 2015, 01:39 AM
!Denied , nexxus banned 3 more days.
Nexxus next time you need to give hero to someone who is more skilled then you are .
And stop act like a 15 y old kid , posting ban demote request for someone who's longer in ss and more skilled then you are. your nothing here at the moment .
Closed

Really? You are either trolling or this is clear discrimination... fucking shit world we live in, fucking shit humanity

NiGhT^^StAlKeR
10th May 2015, 03:04 AM
After watching replay,

Nexxus - Unvouched

Cronyshor - Unvouched

Maybe you'll find this decision too harsh, but, your gameplays lately are beyond bad.

In order to maintain some skill level, this had to be done. I'll also talk to other people in staff, if something changes you'll be informed, but for now, this is my decision.