PDA

View Full Version : GProxy version 10 is out

Cen
12th March 2015, 02:05 PM
You should receive the new version when you start your client. Most of the improvements are on antihack side.

There is also a new log message when gproxy update time exceeds 40ms so if you see a lot of these messages in your logs, report them to me.

The message looks like this:
Total update took a bit too long (ms)

edit: It seems that some players have performance issues, I will try to release an optimized version tomorrow to reduce the lag.

andrew1414
12th March 2015, 03:42 PM
I have a problem when starting the connection to battle.net. General opening error possibe hack instrusion (-4): In the eurrobattle client, an error occurs.

I dont have hack and maybe the problem is my connection to the network I am from Venezuela and for distance my ping is 80ms

Cen
12th March 2015, 04:02 PM
Please add me on skype: cenarius21

I will send you a custom version to figure out what is causing the error.

GoodDevil
12th March 2015, 05:21 PM
I update mz client as soon as i started gproxy, but now when o want to log in i lose conection to battle.net. Never happened before. Dont know what to do. Pls hlp me :) ty

Cen
12th March 2015, 05:25 PM
Provide the log file

[BoS]Amidamaru
12th March 2015, 05:27 PM
Dude, I dont know what to do too, It just say "Could not start GProxy: Process failed to start: No such file or directory"

GoodDevil
12th March 2015, 05:32 PM
Once i type my password and hit enter it simply loses conection to battle.net. It says connection to battle.net has been lost. It happens only i after i type my password and want to log in. It seems that my ip is blocked some way.

GoodDevil
12th March 2015, 05:39 PM
A friend of mine told me that i could be banned. WTF? WHY? TELL ME :)) I NEVER HACKED IN MY LIFE I SWEAR! acc name is GoodDevilPwn. pls unban me if u did ban. Wtf is this? Why should i get ban?

Cen
12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
As I said, provide the log..

@amidamaru: For some reason it can't find gproxy.exe. Check if it exists in Program Files/Eurobattle. Or just reinstall from newest installer: http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads/file/16

[BoS]Amidamaru
12th March 2015, 10:19 PM
@amidamaru: For some reason it can't find gproxy.exe. Check if it exists in Program Files/Eurobattle. Or just reinstall from newest installer: http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads/file/16

Yeah, I dont know what happened but I have reinstalled the newest installer again and its working fine now :) Thanks :)

Cen
12th March 2015, 11:14 PM
Can anyone confirm whether warkeys trigger the antihack?

balotelliy
12th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Can anyone confirm whether warkeys trigger the antihack?
I think you see my help request on lagabuse.com new gproxy releave GUAI hack but i don't have never download or use mh how can i fix ? i try to redownload new version but doesnt work

GoodDevil
13th March 2015, 06:26 PM
i have the same problem. it says amv guai detected. i never hacked. how can i fix it?

Cen
13th March 2015, 07:42 PM
Try to reinstall W3, it seems some file is corrupted and triggers the antihack. If that still doesn't work, we have a problem and need to talk in private.

abiman
29th April 2015, 06:55 PM
I have the same problem and its seems everything i tried did not work, i have privately adressed you CEN

Abelvolks
16th May 2015, 08:15 PM
Good afternoon, I have a problem, you do not know where it comes from .. I was a few days without playing and changed the modem, you are now giving this error:

"unable to validate game version.Please reconnect to battle.net,or apply the current game patch manually."

thx !

Cen
16th May 2015, 09:57 PM
Patch your w3 again or use version switcher http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads