PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse

SaleNs
3rd February 2015, 04:24 AM
Guy named BREE27, banning me second time for 24h, for no reason!! OHH sory, here is a reason, i raped his ass in game, he lost it, and got nervous and ban me for a 1 day, after that he said me he will ban me for 7 week, also for noting, just to show how he is a boss. He is working pretty fine to make ppl to go to pubs, and not to come ss.

First conflict we had, when they rmk the game, i was afk, i went to take a food (indijski orah, lesnik, badem ako vas bas sve interesuje, if u really wanna know :D ) and i come back in 2 mins, and join the rmk, asked me, where i was. Simply said i was hungry and went to take a food, kid kick me and ban me. Even we all w8 in channel 20 mins, then when game was started, like 5 of them went afk, 1 by 1, and also like 10-15 min w8ing, why did not he asked them where they were, for them was ok to go afk, and they got pause, i was a problem even game was already paused! If u want whole story about that kid

Why kids like he is got admin power, do not know. I've never seen someone to behave like this in ss!

BloodMen
3rd February 2015, 04:33 AM
Znaci kad sam ovo procito iz gaca mi je izasla tekucina nalik vodi od smijeha.
sale engleski za tebe indijsko neko selo

3rd February 2015, 05:37 AM
You are are already playing pub over ss all the time. This is not jungle so u can come and flame me w/e you feel like it.
We rmked a game cause you went afk. I asked u nicely why were u afk,u said u were feeling hungry,so i ban you 1 hour so u can eat proper .
After which u started to flame me via whisper,and on game lobby today.
I dont have anything to share with you,we arent buddies,i dont insult you,i expect same.
Next insult i'll ban you more harsh,so try to learn smthing from this ban.

And i must say,nice england. all i understood from your post was kid admin abuse.

BloodMen
3rd February 2015, 01:49 PM
1. I must agree with sale
We started challenge and i picked sale and my friend always first 2 picks, i said that i will play only if i can pick them cause we were on skype whole day,we joined game and bree swaped salens on obs cause il qoute him "Dejan you didn't picked waiters il swap salens on obs" but iv picked 1 waiter cause others had 14 min in pool not 15m,Ok then sale said to him that hes tard cause he swaped him on obs slot without reasons.First challenge we went all dagon so it was fun game and they won it .Second game we started to play a normal game and when we were wining sale wrote to bree sry bro raped :)then it all strarted bree wrote np ban so you were provocating him , then sale wrote u piece of shit and tard .After game you banned him for 24 hours .
You should know that tard, piece of shit is not recognized as a flame.
Myb he hurts your feelings but get over it. What if someone tells you somewhere in real life/your ex friend or smth like that, that you are piece of shit or a tard what would you do, you wouldn't type on mobile .cban citizen/ friend 24 h he hurts my feelings , you would fucking kick his ass or just ignore him .
Sry bad inglish i write mobile

SaleNs
3rd February 2015, 03:00 PM
Hahahahah tnx dejan :) Just to fix Bloodmen, i wrote only "sry bro", cuz we had fight 1v1 and i killed him in the game, and next message from him was "np ban". After that i wrote to him tard, and peace of shit. Sto i stoji u tekstu. Also what Bloodmen said, swapping me to obs from first pick, just to make more problems, to show how he is a boss and to show what he can do when other admins are not in the game. so u really do not insult me, yeah, an excellent admin srsly

Bree also i really wanna know who u are to care will i eat proper or no? Do i sent to u any message, ofc no, so do not lie kid. Not even one message was gone to guy named /w Bree27.

There just seems your end of the bestiality of you kid and hope u will not be able to provoke me and other ppl anymore with ur admin power.
U understand pretty good what i said, even u all know that was like that!

bnb
3rd February 2015, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

[BMS]Slardar
3rd February 2015, 03:35 PM
First conflict we had, when they rmk the game, i was afk, i went to take a food (indijski orah, lesnik, badem ako vas bas sve interesuje, if u really wanna know :D )
Sale jesi ti mozda veverica?:D

SaleNs
3rd February 2015, 03:43 PM
Slardar;1622439']Sale jesi ti mozda veverica?:D

Proteini batice :D

AcidSnow
3rd February 2015, 03:54 PM
If somme random guy says a tard or u sir are a piece of shit to me in rl he wont live for the next minut or so , ontopic mb just 27 guy raged i got the same rage sometimes its ok bree u will get over it sale is right gotta agree with this one i will talk with bree and if u sale insulted him in any ways like somme family related flame u will stay banned i will ban u even more, but if the ban reason is only because of saying tard i will unban u but know the fact that this should be a warn for u and u guys should show somme respect why u even flame next time try not to insult or flame any voucher if u do so i will personally remove u from ss.

bnb
3rd February 2015, 04:11 PM
If somme random guy says a tard or u sir are a piece of shit to me in rl he wont live for the next minut or so .

SaleNs
3rd February 2015, 04:15 PM
If somme random guy says a tard or u sir are a piece of shit to me in rl he wont live for the next minut or so , ontopic mb just 27 guy raged i got the same rage sometimes its ok bree u will get over it sale is right gotta agree with this one i will talk with bree and if u sale insulted him in any ways like somme family related flame u will stay banned i will ban u even more, but if the ban reason is only because of saying tard i will unban u but know the fact that this should be a warn for u and u guys should show somme respect why u even flame next time try not to insult or flame any voucher if u do so i will personally remove u from ss.

Talk also about his behavior, its really interesting, and not allowed, every reasonable man knows that. And how it looks like, there is no change for Bree and for his abuse. He showed me what he can, and he was right, he can ban me for nothing. Do not even know now why i even reported him.

Aledati
3rd February 2015, 04:20 PM
He just let you eat proper...why drama? :ancient:

AcidSnow
3rd February 2015, 04:38 PM
Yes Bnb guy i am a very badass person in rl

Aledati
3rd February 2015, 04:41 PM
Salens and bree be good or i let acid on you :bat:

BloodMen
3rd February 2015, 04:43 PM
Acid i wanna meet you in real life just to say you that you are bigest tard i ever meet .
I really want know what would happen in next min

AcidSnow
3rd February 2015, 04:46 PM
Sure thing anytime u want blood guy we will see what will happen :D mb u will survive who knows

Aledati
3rd February 2015, 04:47 PM
Bloodmen why u hate your life?

Fika[F]
3rd February 2015, 05:08 PM
Blood, 3 people were 15 minutes straight when you picked 2 non-waiters (3 picks till end of pick u 2 bree 1), and you know it, I was there and saw it, you are just the type of person to distort the truth just a little bit so it suits you, and it's so annoying. Why can't you just try to be a man once.

About all flaming and banning situation, it's just blown way out of proportion, I watched replay and bree u just got buthurt too much (cuz u don't know how to play storm). If you weren't so mad those flames wouldn't hurt ur ego o hard. I know I told you last night on legi that you should ban ppl who flame u, but this isn't flame it's just buthurt.

BloodMen
3rd February 2015, 07:09 PM
I agree with fika first time in my dota life , like a man!
@aledati i hate it cause there is novstronger player then me on this server.

3rd February 2015, 07:12 PM
Talk also about his behavior, its really interesting, and not allowed, every reasonable man knows that. And how it looks like, there is no change for Bree and for his abuse. He showed me what he can, and he was right, he can ban me for nothing. Do not even know now why i even reported him.

Is this fcking normal ?! talk about my behaviour? Sorry salens that i didnt insult u back?!
To bad i didnt got any screenshot of lobby game.
Only proof is this.
(66:35) BREE27: u come here once 1 month
(66:37) SaleNs: ofc i am
(66:41) BREE27: And when u come u act cocky
(66:50) BREE27: u
(66:50) SaleNs: so u are admin
(66:55) SaleNs: and talk like that
(67:00) SaleNs: u are just peace of shit i see now
(67:06) SaleNs: so fo, and no more talk to u
(67:16) BREE27: why do u insist on iritating me
(67:38) BREE27: i dont wanna be nice to you and flame eachother
(67:41) BREE27: last warning
(67:45) BREE27: if u flame me one more time
(67:50) SaleNs: i will not be nice to u also
(67:53) BREE27: ban 1 week

Maybe other guys who were ingame shuld post their opinion also about his shit talks.

BloodMen
3rd February 2015, 08:49 PM
i was with him on skype and il qoute him " what does he have against me ?" iv said just sale dont flame him cause its pointless calm down and do not fall on provocations.But someone would defend -self in that place bree like iv said i dont have nothing against you, you are ok and cool guy but ask ex mods if they are still active on forum did they banned ppl for this.
Just forget it and ignore him or try to solve it on channel /join I love you my friend , forgive me iv made mistake and add eachothers to your/his friend list and spam while im smoking weed with Saint Antun Padovanski.Ty
Regards

bnb
4th February 2015, 10:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqGdT6w5Fk

BloodMen
4th February 2015, 11:26 AM
NE smaraj Hrvatino xD

Zimo Pg
4th February 2015, 11:58 AM
I kakve ovo veze ima sa veljkovim raskidom i oprostajnim pismom marija marka mistocnog ?

NiGhT^^StAlKeR
4th February 2015, 12:25 PM
Solved, Acid killed them both meanwhile, we waited too long to close the thread.

Aledati
4th February 2015, 03:10 PM
yep and we all learned something from this drama...do not EVER say to acid that he is piece of shit.