PDA

View Full Version : Like really euorbattle?

DaEpicBlaze
4th October 2014, 05:11 PM
So for the past month or so, I've been trying to figure out why my account is no longer activated. Well today I found out about the activation system that happends every month. First of all.. What the hell? Why? What is this good for? It pretty much stopped me from playing because it was so irritating. And Second f****** of all, WHY THE HELL DID IT CHANGE MY INGAME NAME? Like what the actuall fuck? No * needed anymore, because this is bullshit overload. Why on earth would it change my goddamn ign? All my saves ever are now useless, stats gone, everything is gone. Applause to whoever was so stupid to invent a system as dumb as this. Really... From the top of the list to the god damn trash, gg wp eurobattle net.

Cen
5th October 2014, 10:02 AM
Activation system exists for 5 years.. you new here?

Also, it is impossible that your in-game name has changed. If it changed, how would you know how to login? Wtf are you talking about??

DaEpicBlaze
5th October 2014, 11:53 AM
Activation system exists for 5 years.. you new here?

Also, it is impossible that your in-game name has changed. If it changed, how would you know how to login? Wtf are you talking about??

1) yes I am new, and I'm just saying that this system is BS. 2) It did. Before, my login name was different from my in-game name. Login was DaEpicBlaze, but ign was DropDaBlaze. Because that's what eurobattlenet forced me to do. Since during the registration is told me that the log in name can't be same as my ign. Also.. In-game name doesn't have to do shit with log in name.... wtf are you​ talking about..

jeandarc
5th October 2014, 02:17 PM
1. Losing 5 seconds once in a month to activate your account won't hurt you, right? It keeps track of active eurobattle.net accounts so the inactive ones to get deleted (after 6+ months of inactivity) and other active users to use them, so they can get the chance to get mega nick also.

2. You can activate your account as "daepicblaze" and then when you login you can change it at whatever you like such as "DaEpIcBlAzE".

3. Calm your lil' tits.

DaEpicBlaze
6th October 2014, 07:04 AM
1. Losing 5 seconds once in a month to activate your account won't hurt you, right? It keeps track of active eurobattle.net accounts so the inactive ones to get deleted (after 6+ months of inactivity) and other active users to use them, so they can get the chance to get mega nick also.

2. You can activate your account as "daepicblaze" and then when you login you can change it at whatever you like such as "DaEpIcBlAzE".

3. Calm your lil' tits.

1. You mean, losing a month? Since you basically don't know what's happening because no one ever told you about this fucking system. My friend also spent days trying to figure this crap out. In the end had to google it, like wtf?

2. Where exactly can I do that then? Since it's nowhere to be found in the settings or profile menu.

3. Make me. ^^

ak.47.
6th October 2014, 10:54 AM
http://app2.eurobattle.net/accounts/

Cen
6th October 2014, 04:49 PM
1.) It says when you try to login "Activate your account at www.eurobattle.net" and here you have Activation clearly in the top menu. It's not rocket science to figure it out. The only reason we have it is because the server is free and run on ad revenue.

2.) So your forum name is DaEpicBlaz and server name is DropDaBlaze. These are two different things and have no connection whatsoever. Did the server name change to something else or what exactly are you saying? That's nearly impossible. Account DropDaBlaze was created on August 30 and last logged in on September 30.

Since during the registration is told me that the log in name can't be same as my ign.
Nope,pretty sure you made this one up. You can have the same forum and server name. There is no restriction.

DaEpicBlaze
6th October 2014, 06:45 PM
1.) It says when you try to login "Activate your account at www.eurobattle.net" and here you have Activation clearly in the top menu. It's not rocket science to figure it out. The only reason we have it is because the server is free and run on ad revenue.

2.) So your forum name is DaEpicBlaz and server name is DropDaBlaze. These are two different things and have no connection whatsoever. Did the server name change to something else or what exactly are you saying? That's nearly impossible. Account DropDaBlaze was created on August 30 and last logged in on September 30.

Nope,pretty sure you made this one up. You can have the same forum and server name. There is no restriction.

Hm, if I made this one up. Why would I rage about it like this? -.- In game I used to log in with DaEpicBlaze, and in game name was DropDaBlaze. Now it changed that both are DaEpicBlaze. Explain now..

Cen
7th October 2014, 04:06 PM
DaEpicBlaze email: fifa.***********@gmail.com
DropDaBlaze email: fi.***@seznam.cz
Both server accounts exist.

It seems these are both your accounts. You made both of them. What prevents you from logging in with DaEpicBlaze? They even have the same password.