16th June 2014, 07:33 PM
So anyone alive here?

bakus23
15th July 2014, 12:00 AM
OMG, IM HERE :D, Demkit PM me

kann[nix]
20th August 2014, 02:24 PM
Hello guys!
German physics nerd is reporting in. I was talking to a friend from Dota times and wondering about you guys... How are you?
How are Bika, Elegend, and KillerLegend and the other egypt guys? What about AleKiller and the islamic maniacs?
I recently moved to Braga in Portugal to continue my science work. I'm still a big nerd, but less focused on gaming.
So many memories :)
Best wishes, kann

Nxuann
20th August 2014, 08:52 PM
omg omg some ppl still check these forums... Have you guys tried Red Solstice? I saw it on early access on Steam...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265590/
Wanna play a game just for old time's sake? :P

P.S.: btw I lost almost all contact with old notd players since the old msn messenger shut down. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, pm me your skype account :p

Akhe
21st August 2014, 04:34 AM
;1617528']Hello guys!
German physics nerd is reporting in. I was talking to a friend from Dota times and wondering about you guys... How are you?
How are Bika, Elegend, and KillerLegend and the other egypt guys? What about AleKiller and the islamic maniacs?
I recently moved to Braga in Portugal to continue my science work. I'm still a big nerd, but less focused on gaming.
So many memories :)
Best wishes, kann

lol so you work at the Research center near the "Universidade do Minho" (University of Minho)? how interesting :)

fingontinuviel
14th September 2014, 05:13 AM
Replies are coming in at 1 post per mth :D I just saw a reunion post on Northrend and thought of here, where all this first began for me. How have you guys been? It's been 2 years since my last notd game

Akhe
23rd September 2014, 01:47 AM
Replies are coming in at 1 post per mth :D I just saw a reunion post on Northrend and thought of here, where all this first began for me. How have you guys been? It's been 2 years since my last notd game

yeah or he doesn't feel like answering me :( We must meet if you, kann[nix], live in Braga! :D

kann[nix]
4th November 2014, 09:30 PM
Hey again guys. Hey NX!
I can´t play red solice on my new setup :(
How are the croatian guys doing?
I just got a passive ZBox ci320. Pretty awesome except the missing graphics. Otherwise very interested in some gaming.

Akhe, I don´t remember you it´s so long ago, but sure we can meet. Preferably in one of the bars close to the university.

kann[nix]
26th January 2015, 07:27 PM
Jo guys. Still wondering how the egypt guys are doing. :-(

kwowa
27th January 2015, 03:36 AM
Hellooo PPl kwowa here!!! some1 is still alive??

bakus23
6th February 2015, 06:57 PM
yep,

prem0516
25th May 2015, 06:26 PM
hey friends its really awesome site for all of you free of cost

minecraft gift code (http://freehacksandcodes.com/free-minecraft-gift-card-codes-generator)

MelencoliA
30th May 2015, 02:56 AM
Dafaq dude ? ^