PDA

View Full Version : ban req capts

Trinity
4th April 2014, 07:53 PM
http://eurobattle.net/threads/165455-Picking-rule-15-minutes

I waited for a game for ~20 min and yet, didn't get picked, not to even mention there was a moderator which was part of this (trol.nr^1 or wtf is his acc) and he didn't do a shit.

http://tools.eurobattle.net/tga2jpg/upload/734125237e950510de21aba92cf38da2.jpg

VanGogh
4th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Kahm, kahm... You waited 16 min, iorestis94 whole hour, kahm, kahm.

AcidSnow
4th April 2014, 07:56 PM
U should had posted a screen shot dude and atleast tell us who were the capts...im not a wizard to know their nicks :) if u werent picked and u were a waiter just tell me who were they and il talk with them and take care of this.

Trinity
4th April 2014, 08:01 PM
Kahm, kahm... You waited 16 min, iorestis94 whole hour, kahm, kahm.

Excuse me?

Think twice before posting. I didn't say that the other guy shouldn't have been picked but the rest of the people which got picked first didn't even wait more than 1 min, does this make sense to you?

U should had posted a screen shot dude and atleast tell us who were the capts...im not a wizard to know their nicks if u werent picked and u were a waiter just tell me who were they and il talk with them and take care of this.

there is a screenshot... behind the spoiler.

Trinity
4th April 2014, 08:02 PM
btw, in the rule it says

Captains that disobey it will be punished by losing their position.

Aledati
4th April 2014, 08:23 PM
thx for your post.
this happens almost every time when noel, acid and me are not there in a moment. i am sick of spamming every time to get waiters.

fau and worra demoted to lvl 1.
to be lvl 2 again, u can make promote request on forum in 1 month.
closed.

edit: after talk with few players from that game we found that fau picked 2 waiters, worra 0 waiters, print screen is a proof. only worra demoted.

Ultimatetroll
5th April 2014, 10:11 AM
As i told u counltess times already i couldnt play that game,so i wasnt paying attention at the pool,i told them to pick ore since i saw earlier he was a waiter,but u didnt do anything before they picked the last player.What u shouldve done was spam me thru whisper while they were picking,not after the pick was over,and even worse,threatening me with report cuz i didnt check the pool to see there was a 16 min waiter.I just wanted u to know this,since its already a solved matter,and i even got a warn since u left the game,and i saw u join it before i went afk.