16th March 2014, 01:04 PM
Hey there,

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Diego / In.My.ConTroL

2.) Your Age.
25 years old

3.) Where are you from?
Brazil

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Well... After watching my skills you will be the one asking me to play here! The reason is that I wanted to prove that Doters are able to play with Meepo, Chen, Arc and so on :D

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Guess I am mannered enough, considering the time I am inside Staff. Obviously, noobish players like Noel in my team could easily get on my nerves

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Best of the world.

7.) A brief history about yourself
As you see (http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-user.php?user=In.My.ConTroL), I am a former PG-Player. I begun to play DotA two years ago or so

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
Attacked (played on DEV) - Please note that I have a lot of other replays but they're from older versions, this is a fresh one for you.

Cheers,
IMC.

Ultimatetroll
16th March 2014, 02:12 PM
U should try separating ur meepos when ure farming,that way u get a lot more exp,and probably end up having 5 levels advantage over anyone else in the game(this game it happened,but it was a hardcore stomp,and a 4v5 anyways).And u should try with blink,since it no longer costs any mana,i think it should be bought right after mek,or mb even before it.
Anyways,u had good farm,played rly good overall,so 1/3

AcidSnow
16th March 2014, 02:45 PM
2/3

Aledati
16th March 2014, 05:38 PM
vouched, added on trials wich u gonna pass them i believe... have fun mate!