PDA

View Full Version : Problems, Looking for help

Xyro
5th November 2013, 04:28 AM
I just had my new PC... and copied by wc3 file to it, but now I can't connect to any battlenet server using my wc3loader/gateway editor. Then I tried Euroloader, which didn't work as well. I tried turning off my shields on my antivirus for awhile. Also tried redownloading the loaders. Even turned off my Firewall. But none of these worked @_@, I'm looking for a fix to this problem... Can anyone help me?

Cen
5th November 2013, 09:38 AM
Can you tell what error you get? Saying "not working" does not tell much.

Xyro
5th November 2013, 02:34 PM
Welp, the error is connecting to the battle.net server, I don't have any problems at all with my warcraft file, Cause I just copied it from my laptop which tolerates it just fine. As mentioned on top, I did everything I thought of, and none of it enabled me to connect. If you're wondering about the specific sign it's

"Unable to connect to Battle.net server.

You may be trying to join an invalid battlenet server. . ."

And I filled everything up for sure, I even used euroloader, It didn't connect me to any server aswell.

Cen
5th November 2013, 08:35 PM
Did you choose eurobattle.net gateway?

mrniceguy
5th November 2013, 08:45 PM
Welp, the error is connecting to the battle.net server, I don't have any problems at all with my warcraft file, Cause I just copied it from my laptop which tolerates it just fine. As mentioned on top, I did everything I thought of, and none of it enabled me to connect. If you're wondering about the specific sign it's

"Unable to connect to Battle.net server.

You may be trying to join an invalid battlenet server. . ."

And I filled everything up for sure, I even used euroloader, It didn't connect me to any server aswell.

since you coppied your warcraft find eurobattle.reg file and click on it twice then chose yes and then try to log onto server.

Icon should be look like on the picture and below it should write eurobattle:

http://homepage.eircom.net/~rock2002/Guides/DVD%20Library/Show%20MCE%20Gallery.png

Xyro
6th November 2013, 09:20 AM
^Oh my Gosh you just solved a problem I've been looking to solve for weeks @_@ thanks alot man

mrniceguy
6th November 2013, 04:09 PM
yw, gl&hf

:tclosed: