PDA

View Full Version : atheistP,10zia. MARIJAVOLIMTE,HealingeYe Retires

MARIJAVOLIMTE
30th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Hello all my friends! :)

This is emotinal moment for me,especially because i started on this server to play and i finnish here.
there is moment in your life when u need to stop to do some things,this thing is my life is wc3,i was playing this game 6,7 years but my biggest success was when i started to play humans 1.5 years ago.I never thought that i can beat pro players like JN,Agatha,Zhou Zhou XiXi,Cechi,Wan.. and many others.

I want to thanks all players who enjoyed to play this game with me or versus me,also want to wish u all good luck in next days at the end of every story its important to be human then everything comes behind that,im sorry because i was unmannered with some people,sometimes that happens in life but while we grow we need to figure out some things,we need to improve our behaviour.

I remember when i started to play here first game,back to 2004 was it was special moment for me,now when i quit its im also exciting..

Also want to say thx for all people on this server who ever asked me for any help,i grow up here and i will always be part of this server,if you have any further question about game u can send me email i will try to answer you asap.My new station is Isafjordur on Iceland,its small town where i will be playing basketball for 1 year,i sign up contract last week and im leaving in 3 days,i hope that u will be proud of me guys because im proud of you,because u are doing something for this server! :))

Veliki Pozdrav za ekipu

-Cro_man1ac
-Orange_Fury
-Bulbe
-Mr.Baby
-Kenvelo
-Starsss
-Gnev
-Fefe
-Ranko
-Slayzer
-Spirit Breaker

and so on.. sorry if i forget someone :)

GL HF FRIENDS!!! <3 :(

ToTa-
30th August 2013, 04:18 PM
Sretno ti bilo nube ;)
Have fun on Island and you still have time to win Hu Tour :D

MR.baby
30th August 2013, 04:38 PM
my tuto :) sure all of us proud of you , i remember that i saw video for you playing basket ball .. pro player :D

as tota said .. you have time to win hu tour .. pwn pheonix XD

wish you good luck bro

MARIJAVOLIMTE
30th August 2013, 04:45 PM
https://twitter.com/VeljkovicPavle my twitter account where i will posting news :)

Afonso122
30th August 2013, 04:49 PM
i will miss you man ! :c

iluvuj
30th August 2013, 05:11 PM
i hope there is some Timok there so u can drown in it. i hate you so much, but i loved to rape you on north. anyway i wish you good luck in life bro, dont get pregnant there, score some 3pt's for us and find God finally. totally unexpected >>

sincerely
MOH

edit: oh yes, and u will come back eventually :) they all come back.

eSsex
30th August 2013, 05:54 PM
Good luck bro, maybe you will become a true star in basketball like Ronaldo did in football. :D

I will surely miss you because you became'd a part of this community.

Wish you all the luck and all the best on your new journey!

Cheers!

Silver.
30th August 2013, 06:40 PM
Good luck dude !

phaNtom
30th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Good luck with Marija.

mrniceguy
30th August 2013, 07:10 PM
good luck dude.

Flower
30th August 2013, 07:10 PM
Hi, You were always a good player.

Good Luck with your RL. Take Care!!

Cen
30th August 2013, 08:15 PM
Come back in 5 years if we're still alive.

eSsex
30th August 2013, 08:21 PM

Why 5 years? :(

Silver.
30th August 2013, 08:25 PM

Statement invalid.Eurobattle will go on forever !

Cen
30th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Why 5 years? :(

Random number.

.DeitY.
4th September 2013, 01:03 PM
ajoj :/