PDA

View Full Version : Cen Demote request Mrnicegay

Kale_turcin
12th July 2013, 01:59 PM
banned me from forum cause of avatar,and i didnt brake any rule... his avatar is insulting me same as mine is insulting him

http://eurobattle.net/members/976276-Pyro

if my avatar is unappropriate,than he should remove his also.

P.S. i dont wanna some server supporters or any random retards to take care of this thread. just let admins

Cen
12th July 2013, 02:20 PM
What avatar?

Kale_turcin
12th July 2013, 02:21 PM
http://srbin.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ratko-mladic1_v.jpg

ToTa-
12th July 2013, 02:42 PM
You deserved ban!!! If you will get unban.
I will do all my best to put some rules about that. About putting war criminals , little Hitlers , anything that ofends some nation or religion on your avatar or signature. About mrniceguy signature , What can offend you there? Because he want's that people remember the biggest war crime after World war 2?
Your nation , your leaders , your people , your parents did what they did. DEAL WITH it . And It's easy to talk others about that because they don't know so much about it. I would hide myself that I'm on your place!

mothernatureson -ey asslicker, did i ask you sth ? no. than stfu. thanks

it is nationalistic general ... i rly dont have time to hold history classes right now, fact is that ppl got killed on both sides,and his avatar represents only muslim victims,not serbian. so,his avatar is also nationalistic as mine is. why he has privileges comparing to others ?

Number of muslims killed in Srebrenica is lower than killed Serbs in villages around town of Srebrenica

I won't put new post just because of spam. LOL? Why am I asslicker? Because I said the true ? Stop spaming and wait answer which will be _ _ _ _ _ _?
And please check name that you put for unban request.

yeah but the muslims did not kill the serbs , so that avatar is offending the muslims , its the same to put ante gotovina ( croatian version of ratko mladic ) as avatar

Hahaha Ante Gotovina is croation version of Ratko Mladic?? :D
Nice joke
Who has his freedom? and who is in jail?
Who started war? Who won the war?
Who wanted to destroy Croatian people ? Who couldn't manage to win the war with 6th army in the world?
You are just one more kid who doesn't know anything what was then and what is still!

efko.wbs
12th July 2013, 02:52 PM
isnt that some nationalistic general? I dont think u got ban for having regular soldier in avatar.

Kale_turcin
12th July 2013, 03:10 PM
mothernatureson -ey asslicker, did i ask you sth ? no. than stfu. thanks

it is nationalistic general ... i rly dont have time to hold history classes right now, fact is that ppl got killed on both sides,and his avatar represents only muslim victims,not serbian. so,his avatar is also nationalistic as mine is. why he has privileges comparing to others ?

Number of muslims killed in Srebrenica is lower than killed Serbs in villages around town of Srebrenica

-KaMiKaZa-
12th July 2013, 06:06 PM
yeah but the muslims did not kill the serbs , so that avatar is offending the muslims , its the same to put ante gotovina ( croatian version of ratko mladic ) as avatar

Kale_turcin
12th July 2013, 06:09 PM
In war,you need 2 sides, so dont tell me others are innocent

mrniceguy
12th July 2013, 06:17 PM
1. your words:

Kale serem ti se u avatar

it mean "I shit on your avatar" and my avatar represent more than 8000 killed ppl in Srebrenica, its same as you said "I shit on Auswitz", there was a Genocide in Srebrenica proven by Court in Haag.

Also my avatar is not abusive how you said it, on my avatar there is town name, date and dont forget. What can be abusive in those 3 words.

WARNING ABUSIVE VIDEO IN SPOILER:

cYiaX2Jxyag

Is that VIDEO ALSO abusive to you IS IT?

2. your avatar

Your avatar is abusive not only to me it is abusive to everyone and even to some of Serbs.

3. your new nickname

Kale_turcin = Kale_turk is again offense to me. You are lucky cause I have only banned you for 2 months, I should have ban you permanently.

SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON CAUSE I WAS FRIEND WITH YOU, and I doubt you will be unbanned.

p.s. My proposal to you is to visit some good shrink.

NekoNebitan
12th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Im sorry, i was wrong,you are not turk, you are poturica, which is even worse than turk. I have respect for pureblooded turks, which you are not, you are just ex serb,deal with it. As fast as you deal with it, you will see your life better, you will start gangbanging your wife which has arachnid on her pussy cause you are too crazy about being some ball over the internet, world will be more beautifull place for living. Its hard to make that move,i understand, i have compasion with you, so im trying to help you. Dont be so rude towards someone who has good intensions for you and your lil ex serb son

mrniceguy
12th July 2013, 06:31 PM
You r pathetic.

bye

admins know about this thread it will be locked, if you post one more you will be forum ban on that accout to.

:tclosed:

Cen
13th July 2013, 01:57 AM
The case will be reviewed by administration.