PDA

View Full Version : Problem with joining a game..

Fifka
12th July 2013, 04:33 AM
hi. Well i have 2 questions, or problems if i can say so.
The first one is that whenever i activate gproxy. it opens up as a black window and after waiting for 5-8 seconds it turns gray and gproxy is activated. After it's activated i type /start. After doing that im waiting 10-15 seconds for the game to start loading. I dont know if its an issue or not, but when i compared by activating it on my brothers computer it was ALOT faster as in instant.

The second and the important one is that for a for a period lets say a 30min window, whenever i joined battle.net and logged my acc, everything was blank, as in chat / channels / custom games etc.. while this was happening i would get a Conection to Battle.net lost. and after waiting for 30 min i tried logging again and there was no problem, i could see everything. But now whenever i join a game hosted by LagAbuse.com i enter the game and after staying there for 3-5 seconds i get dropped. I checked my dota version. bnet version. gproxy version and everything is up to date. My account name is RampagingOgre and im not banned.
Im not sure if i addressed my problem correctly but i hope u can give me some sort of solution.

Thank you.

Fifka
12th July 2013, 04:42 PM
i joined a game and stayed for more then 1 minute but i didn't get spoof checked automaticly. so by doing it manualy by wispering the lagabuse bot
"/w lagabuse.com.25 sc" i got dropped again.

mrniceguy
12th July 2013, 06:12 PM
are u sure that you have proper version of c++ and net framework?

also what kid of windows are u using.

mybe something is blocking gproxy: firewall, antivirus etc.

Fifka
12th July 2013, 06:56 PM
i solved the problem. seems i have been conecting with Eurobattle.net. not with Eurobattle.net(gproxy) now its all fine.

mrniceguy
12th July 2013, 07:09 PM
:D

well when u said that you logged I thought you are joining via proper gateway

anyhow I am glad that you have solved your problem gl&hf

:tclosed: