PDA

View Full Version : No win points :(

vladspyke
1st July 2013, 03:52 PM
I can`t get any win points, I played few games today on PG and I couldn`t get any win points even if I won the games, yesterday same thing, but I lost 1 game today and I get a lose so what is wrong I don`t get it... please help me with this, this is annoying how can i fix it? it`s like I`m playing for nothing i get only the lose points. :|

efko.wbs
1st July 2013, 07:15 PM
what is your acc name?

vladspyke
1st July 2013, 07:55 PM
what is your acc name?

Acc: OldDPP

vladspyke
3rd July 2013, 01:57 PM
OK i`ve solved problem by myself now i can host i made the port forward and i get win/lose but every time one of my mates open his computer i get disconnect from server (i still can play and host) but at the end of game when i`m supposed to enter in chat i get connection has been lost and then i got no win/lose point :( so after that i connect again to battle.net and i can still host games but in game when i /p or something it doesn`t show anything and at the end of the game i get again connection has been lost again until I go and port forward again or just hit the apply button... then it comes all back to normal...until one of my mates close/opens his comp again....then all the story comes back... so I fixed half of problem just need to fix the other half... if anyone could help me to fix this i would be for ever grateful.

vladspyke
3rd July 2013, 02:15 PM
Btw I post here some images with my router/modem so you can see changes i did and if anyone has the same and need to make it up so he can host...175623175621175622