17th June 2013, 12:10 PM
[COLOR=#000000]Hi everyone!

1.)Your personal and bnet name.
My name is George. Bnet: FrostRaven

2.)Your Age.
I'm 29 years old.

3.)Where are you from?
I'm from Hungary, I live in London atm.

4.)State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
I'm just another DLG player who is desperately looking for a decent high skilled platform. Heard about the safelist on DLG forums. Nick: FrostRaven Link: http://www.dotalicious-gaming.com/?action=profile;u=150090

5)Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I never loose my temper in high skilled games. I keep my cool even if we are loosing and instead of joining the flamers I try to chill them, make them start playing as a team again to have a better chance to turn the table and win the game. In less serious and less skilled games when a clearly amateur player who's unable to do any teamwork starts calling me noob is something I really don't like. First I try to ask them to stop, give them advice how to play better. If this doesn't help I just ignore them, cba to waste valuable time to type insults...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I consider myself a decent support, this is what i play most of the games. Courier, wards and pulling multiple camps to help the lanemate farm and lvlup. Helping out lanes in trouble, counterward and gank is what i do in lane phase then trying to make the team gather and push towers.
Used to solo a lot a few years back, can tank and carry well but i prefer support heroes due to their strong ability to get the team together and also keep them together for ganks and push.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I started playing dota about 10 years ago on a Hungarian sever then moved to garena alone when many friends stopped playing(:S). It was a pain but i discovered RGC in its golden age a while later. Nice average skilled games until it got swarmed by ppl from south america, most of them didn't understand a single word in English... Then came dotalicious, it was like a dream came true. Far beyond average skill games, teamplay and very strong ban system. But they closed down so here I am looking for something similar.

8.)Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Thanks for reading my post, hoping for positive responses and lots of vouches :)

Regards: FrostRaven

flavour
17th June 2013, 12:20 PM
Far beyond average skill games, teamplay
u found that on sl1-2 ? what time of day u used to play :P lol

FrostRaven
17th June 2013, 12:39 PM
Don't get me wrong, far beyond average is still under skilled. Also meant to compare to garena and rgc. The time I joined DLG it was much better. Lately there was 1 or 2 noob even in sl2 games but still most of the games were pretty decent compared to other platforms i know. This made DLG the best option I had.
I mostly played in the mornings.

Aledati
17th June 2013, 03:56 PM
pub replays..cant judge this rly..can u find some private replays?

FrostRaven
17th June 2013, 04:23 PM
I only have DLG replays. But feel free to suggest any platform you want replays from and I'll play a few games.

Aledati
17th June 2013, 04:59 PM
do you have expirience with private games (modes cm/cd) and do you have installed our server?

FrostRaven
17th June 2013, 05:11 PM
I played cm several times, mainly on rgc.
Yes i'm online atm but all i see is a lot of TD and em dota. Some ap or sd, no cm/cd at all.

Aledati
17th June 2013, 05:21 PM
i will add you on trials...any mistake in private game could lead to unvouch. good luck

Aledati
17th June 2013, 05:23 PM
our channel is w3-safelist

Mitix
17th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Trial me ? :D

Aledati
17th June 2013, 05:32 PM
make request :)

FrostRaven
17th June 2013, 06:33 PM
Thank you. How often do games start in this channel? Seems a bit empty atm.

Aledati
17th June 2013, 06:38 PM
we usualy gather at 20:00 server time