PDA

View Full Version : i new here i have a problem i need help

Ember_Spirit
16th June 2013, 11:50 AM
i did everything correct but when i login warcraft account it closes and gproxy give me this message: hacks were found in wr3 remove them and then try again. how can i remove them?

mrniceguy
16th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Well, its very simple, mark them (the maphacks you have) with right click of your mouse and then press delete.

Ember_Spirit
16th June 2013, 04:07 PM
i don't know what files i should delete. should i write a list of all my files in the w3 directory here? and u tell me what files are hack? i rly forgot what hack i installed

mrniceguy
16th June 2013, 05:07 PM
delete complete warcraft if you have cd and instal it again.

Ember_Spirit
16th June 2013, 06:31 PM
well this will be my last option because it takes a lot of time especially updating the patch... can som1 just list to me all the files in their warcraft 3 directory and i will delete the files that are not mentioned pls? if it did not work it won't hurt. i will just restore these files from recycle bin :D

efko.wbs
16th June 2013, 07:16 PM
reinstalling whole game with patch + server installer takes max 20 minutes (you can read book while that or so.)

Ember_Spirit
16th June 2013, 08:04 PM
i will not reinstal the game, if it doesnt work here ill just try another platform... the last time i reinstalled it took like two hours. i dont read books btw

mrniceguy
16th June 2013, 08:42 PM
1. YOU DONT NEED 2 HOURS TO INSTALL THE GAME.

2. installing w3 + tft = 5 minutes + switching with warcraft version switcher = 2 sec + installing eurloader = 10 sec

3. if you want to play with hax we dont need you here then.

bye

:tclosed: