PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft closes for no reason!

Avalon
16th June 2013, 10:24 AM
Hello,

Mkay so,i installed warcraft both roc and tft,and when i enter the game,after the intro scene,it sudenly closes with no error or anything,basically is like im hitting alt+f4,the game just closes

I played warcraft 3 before on this pc,on windows xp,converted to windows 7(still worked),now back to xp.
I don't have problems running other games.
I tryed installing the game from different sources,even tryed to install it at a friend,then copy paste it on my flash drive and copyed it on my pc when i got home.

My pc specs are:
1.5 GB RAM
Video Card:ATI Radeon x1050 with agp aprox memory 256 MB.
And a shitload of free hard-disk space.

Any help would be deeply apreciated.

Mitix
16th June 2013, 10:32 AM
NU e bun crackul de pe "cdurile" de instalare.
Ia alt crack

Cred......

mrniceguy
16th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Avalon, you have gproxy log it must give you something, your problem is the closest to "wrong path" situation. Download w3fixer from the installer thread and run it.

If you still have problems post it here.

Avalon
16th June 2013, 07:17 PM
@Mitix i've installed the game from 3 different sources "cd's" same result.
@mrniceguy,i've used the w3fixer even though the path was fine i checked it in regedit.Also gproxy doesnt log anything,after i start the game,skip the intro and the game closes,the gproxy also closes,the only thing it logs is "shutting down..."

X_ x

mrniceguy
16th June 2013, 08:44 PM
can you post log here?

you have it in your warcraft folder.

Avalon
16th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Can't seem to find it,could you please specify under what name will i find the file?

I only found a txt document(except the exe) named gproxy which only contains this:

anonymous
anonymous
get gproxy-new.exe
quit

Cen
16th June 2013, 11:35 PM
gproxy.log

Avalon
17th June 2013, 10:52 AM
Alright this is embarrassing can't seem to find it,I can only find "Gproxy.cfg" ; "Gproxy.exe" and "Gproxy.txt" .

mrniceguy
17th June 2013, 03:33 PM
it write only gproxy. you must have 2 gproxy.txt in 1 of them writes the things you have posted in another is complete log.

edit: before you post gproxy log try next:

take a copy of warcraft from your friend (complete folder from c:program files) and paste it inside your computer. after you have done that click 2 times eurobattle.reg icon (and press yes). After that you should be able to log into bnet.

also check does your antivirus blocking warcraft (i mean gproxy.exe) cause sometimes that can be also the reason.

that simply MUST work.

Avalon
17th June 2013, 04:21 PM
it write only gproxy. you must have 2 gproxy.txt in 1 of them writes the things you have posted in another is complete log.

edit: before you post gproxy log try next:

take a copy of warcraft from your friend (complete folder from c:program files) and paste it inside your computer. after you have done that click 2 times eurobattle.reg icon (and press yes). After that you should be able to log into bnet.

also check does your antivirus blocking warcraft (i mean gproxy.exe) cause sometimes that can be also the reason.

that simply MUST work.

Would it be the same thing if i delete war3 from registry and then use eurobattlenet.reg?

mrniceguy
17th June 2013, 06:13 PM
well try it you cant lose anything.

Avalon
18th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Nope it didn't work.

Heres a print screen of my war3 folder,tell me which file is the log.

mrniceguy
18th June 2013, 06:36 PM
I have gproxy written 5 times in my w3 folder, 2 of them are .txt files.

are u sure that you have installed bnet installer properly? do you have .net framework and do you have c++ redistributable?

and have u tried to run warcraft and gproxy as administrator?

Avalon
19th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Yes i have .net framework and c++ redistributable,also i've tried running it as administrator.

My god,i don't have any more ideeas.Just reinstalled the game,made sure to delete it from registry before re-installing it,and still the same problem.
The game opens,the intro with the orc and human fighting apears,and after i skip it or let it play,the game insta closes as if i hit alt+f4.It just sudenly closes with no error.

mrniceguy
19th June 2013, 04:51 PM
I dont have a single clue what can be the problem.

can u add me on skype so we can try to solve it tonight.acc: mrniceguy135

Avalon
21st June 2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks mrniceguy for ur help but im giving up,sorry to waste ur time,i guess ill just stick to world of warcraft.Thanks again for ur time.

mrniceguy
21st June 2013, 05:49 PM
I m sorry to hear that, I just dont know what can it be.

Go on skype let try one more thing

Cen
22nd June 2013, 10:29 AM
Are you using windows XP?

Avalon
23rd June 2013, 04:05 PM
@mrniceguy when?
@cen yes service pack 3

mrniceguy
23rd June 2013, 05:03 PM
@mrniceguy when?

21st June 2013, 05:49 PM <-- then

or now.

Cen
23rd June 2013, 11:51 PM
Try to do a complete reinstall of everything. Someone had the same problem and he had some old version of bncsutil.dll

If that does not help I'll send you a custom version of gproxy.