PDA

View Full Version : From 124 to 126 Imposible?

pokermon
29th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Hello! I am hejhejkk an old footmen player. And i decided to start again.

I have big issues installing the patch 1.26...

I download alot off different Warcraft + TFT and everyone is patch 1.24 and it seems imposible to get it to 1.26 ive tryed everything, WVS patch switcher... I try to install the patch 1.26 And i always get the same error... " An error occurred preparing the patch. This problem can commonly be corrected by reinstalling the game and trying the update again.

My question is then. Douse it matter what warcraft i install? Or do i need to have a specific warcraft 3 + TFT

Ive done the same to all... Download it and install it... Some need cdkeys some not. And i install the euroloader... And it works fine... but i enter my game its still 1.24 patch.. And i cant enter eurobattle.net it says i have an old patch. Im dying for some help here

Regards

mrniceguy
29th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Well you did not patched it.

Also you must first patch and then install eurolader.

pokermon
29th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Well you did not patched it.

Also you must first patch and then install eurolader.

Thanks alot for your interest... I have never done that.... Okay i will reinstall everything and patch before euroloader. I thought euroloader did patch to 1.26

mrniceguy
29th May 2013, 09:58 PM
No, euroloader is only shortcut that connects you to warcraft (with eurobattle.net server, custom icons etc.)

Post here if u succed.