PDA

View Full Version : not sure whats wrong

GingyGinge
29th May 2013, 08:57 PM
I think I have 1.21 as a patch but I cant find a link to the 1.24E patch... that could be either the cause or just a factor in my problems. when I try to open warcraft thru the gproxy: gproxy opens but when I type /start I get an error saying couldn't open game.dll.. I get the same error if I just click on the euroloader. and when I open warcraft on its own and select the eurobattle.net server I get a error message that says something along the lines of "invalid battle.net server" id be grateful for all and any help

GingyGinge
30th May 2013, 12:07 AM
ok so i reinstalled everything and ran a new patch (1.26) and gproxy opened warcraft.. my problem now is when I enter b.net it gives me the login screen so I enter the account info that I created here into it and when I hit enter warcraft shuts down and right before gproxy closes as well it says something like "could not find w3 path please run registry fixer" can anyone send the link to this "registry fixer"?

mrniceguy
30th May 2013, 12:47 AM
well you have it on the end of the post where the installer it writes w3fixer.zip.