PDA

View Full Version : Question to Admin [About Clans]

Assasin_WEST
25th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Hello administration! I want ask you why some times all my channel bos 24/7 get to void channel even if not disconnected? May u give access to any of my accaunts of channel bot that it will be 100% able to join Clan channel so other goes too? It is really annoying if its not able to join own Clan chnanel even if i try with 3-4 channel bots [one is chief,one shammey,2 peons] no result....
I wish yo help me with that because for me Clan and Clan channel is really important!

Cen
25th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Did you check the logs to see what is kicking them out?

Assasin_WEST
25th April 2013, 09:35 PM
ah just checcked server was restarted.
But bro can u make so my channel bots will be able to join ow clan 100% ? Im really annoyed of Unable to join ....

Cen
25th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Don't you have autojoin channel set up in config?

And about joining your clan channel, just invite bots to clan and gg.

Assasin_WEST
25th April 2013, 09:53 PM
Ofc it is. It must auto join clan channel even kick or server dawn [restart]
I just want you if it possible make or work on Server DB and fix that Problem of PvPgn Servers :) And im sure that EB will be much more better than it is. Because Clan channel must be allowed for clan member to join 100%. Home Channel is really important for most clans :)

Assasin_WEST
25th April 2013, 10:08 PM
So you have any idea or maybe can give me any access on my clan channel? :-)

Cen
26th April 2013, 08:22 AM
Is this only a problem with clan channel? If you put bots in random normal channel do they also get kicked to void after server restart?

Assasin_WEST
26th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Is this only a problem with clan channel? If you put bots in random normal channel do they also get kicked to void after server restart?
lol dude when i try quick reply i get this error ...

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server (http://www.litespeedtech.com/)
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Assasin_WEST
26th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Yes only in clan channel. others are ok.

stefos007
27th April 2013, 07:04 AM
1) Add bot acct as clan member
2) Add in cfg file the exact name of clan. (letter case matter) example clan with name WtF must be like /join clan WtF and not /join clan wtf
If noone is in clan and bot isn't member in clan then it can't join the channel.