PDA

View Full Version : FFA bot

efko.wbs
14th April 2013, 01:55 PM
Hello,
i would like to present you hosting bot which is dedicated only to playing FFA -Free For All (All against all) warcraft (pg) games.
This bot is hosting games for players from our and other servers. Its is usually located in channel FFA and its name is FMLHOST
It host many games daily (100-150) so in case you would like to play FFA, add it to your watchlist /watch fmlhost . So when game is created you will be informed and you can join. Most probably you wont find game name in the custom games list so remember gn. Game get filled usually in about 30 seconds so you dont need to be woried about endless waiting or so.
Only disadvantage is that its hosted in America so European players will have delay but i think its playable.
If you have any questions, post here.
Credits for this goes to Ugrilainen.
Regards.

Mitix
14th April 2013, 02:02 PM
I"m not able to play on our server (w3 rpg,i get insta disconect just after load,dont know why,and because of this i cant use clan tag/icons :| )
Will i have the same problem on this bot?

Cen
14th April 2013, 02:15 PM
No.

Blind_Joker
14th April 2013, 02:15 PM
I"m not able to play on our server (w3 rpg,i get insta disconect just after load,dont know why,and because of this i cant use clan tag/icons :| )

Silly question from my side - Do you run gproxy ? :D

efko.wbs
14th April 2013, 02:49 PM
this happens when you play pg with gproxy. If you want 1-0 stats just to use icons just tell me acc, i will add stats manual
And this bot is played by way of cg so no stats for anyone AKA for fun only.

Mitix
14th April 2013, 02:55 PM
tell me acc

Account:Mitix

efko.wbs
14th April 2013, 07:03 PM
u have stats already:

Mitix's Ladder Record's:
Users Solo Level: 1, Experience: 0
SOLO Ladder Record: 1-1
SOLO Rank: 0
Users Team Level: 0, Experience: 0
TEAM Ladder Record: 0-0
TEAM Rank: 0
Users FFA Level: 0, Experience: 0
FFA Ladder Record: 0-0
FFA Rank: 0
iz u lol?

Ugrilainen1
16th April 2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the boost efko, I already see quite a few more players from eurobattle.net logging on.

To give you an idea on how huge we are in term of ffa hosting, 1822 games were played in the last two weeks with 4711 different players :
http://clan-fml.lunaghost.com/

These games are just for fun but are a step towards our other FFA related events such as the FFA MASTERS LEAGUE (ffamasters.net).

I need once again to thank Cen and efko for the time they spent on helping us in popularizing the bot here :)
http://ffamasters.net/index.php?topic=997

You can contact me about any issue here, on my email (ugrilainen@yahoo.fr) or on our website (ffamasters.net). Feel free to report any hacker you may meet on one of those games.

Ugri

Ugrilainen1
6th May 2013, 12:46 AM
Bot cannot log anymore on your server. Its says the pw is invalid... I did not change it.

Could you check if my bot is banned or anything FMLHost.

ty

MR.baby
6th May 2013, 12:57 AM
you activated your bot ? http://app.eurobattle.net/activate/step2

Ugrilainen1
6th May 2013, 01:53 AM
yes a while ago, it was working fine for one month

kingW3
6th May 2013, 01:57 AM
You must activate it again

Ugrilainen1
6th May 2013, 02:19 AM