PDA

View Full Version : W3 error

[MooN]Pain
18th February 2013, 12:06 AM
I get this error when i try to connect to eurobattle, i click on the battle.net -> it gets past the connecting to battle.net goes to downloading data files and then i get fatal.

Wolflow
18th February 2013, 12:30 AM
I'm with a similar error...
I get past downloading data files and when I hit the login button BOOM, it just closes.
Doesn't even show the Fatal error message.

efko.wbs
18th February 2013, 12:32 AM
i think reistall would do,my experience is that installation w3 get fucked after 1-2 years. Reistall is matter of 15 minutes and always helped to me in such cases.

[MooN]Pain
19th February 2013, 03:00 PM
well this friend has installed it like 6 years ago when he bought it so imma tell him to do that.

[RO]Claudiu
21st February 2013, 02:55 PM
i think reistall would do,my experience is that installation w3 get fucked after 1-2 years. Reistall is matter of 15 minutes and always helped to me in such cases.

My wc3 folder is over 4 years old and survived a lot of OS installations :p its a matter of keeping the folder composition undamaged, there are antivirus programs that delete some wc3 files due to false positive or malware infects the files and then the antivirus deletes them.

mrniceguy
21st February 2013, 10:41 PM
Copy all w3 on cd or usb stick, so when u reinstall windowns just copy whole program at c:program files folder click 2 times eurobattle.reg file and profit.

Thats my way of handling warcraft.