PDA

View Full Version : Helpz

IcyPig
12th February 2013, 11:39 PM
I am facing problem with ping (along with 2 people i know) , sometimes i cant even join server , sometimes i join it but after the second i join the channel i get kicked , and when i somehow managed to join the game , i had delay like 10 seconds.Ping was around 5k MS.My other 2 friends have same problem and it started today like it was in my case.

Gproxy log tells nothing more than ''Dropped due socket error'' , 10,20 seconds passes i recconcet and than again and again.Sometimes ping even gets down and i can play 10 seconds normally with no lag with 100 ms but still not the solution xD

I hope i gave all info so please HALP !!!

Btw i aint hacker or whatsoever , i am in la staff for long time.

MR.baby
13th February 2013, 09:41 AM
Hello

Close any program running in back ground ( anti virus etc.. ) and test

Vladimir
14th February 2013, 12:18 AM
When problem occurs again go to - http://www.pingtest.net/ and see is there any packet loss and/or high jitter. If everything is ok, then its probably some software you use.

MusicDemon
27th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Streaming music/video's can be an issue. This also includes downloading from multiple sources (Torrent).
If neither of that is causing any known issue then try, as you did before, a speedtest to Poland. Not just a random server. If there's no connection at all; then you will have your answer.