PDA

View Full Version : Kicked from almost every game for no reason

MLGHalo
10th January 2013, 01:25 AM
Why in the hell does everyone kick me from every game for no reason? I try to join the Noob online games because I'm new to DotA, but then I'm kicked after 3 seconds

Btw, can someone please explain to me all the slang? Like apem, ect.

Thanks!

MR.baby
10th January 2013, 02:54 AM
you have our new installer (http://eurobattle.net/threads/184100-!-New-server-installer-and-gproxy) ?

MLGHalo
10th January 2013, 03:03 AM
Yes, I solved it T_T

But whenever I play, seeing that I am new, I'm threatned to get reported for feeding/game ruining just cause I'm not given a chance to learn how to play, I see this as unfair.

Cen
10th January 2013, 10:09 AM
YOu can't get banned for game ruining unless you do it intentionally.. and I thin it's obvious when someone is a noob and when someone wants to ruin a game.
Try to play a few AI games to at least get to know the map.

Or simply be the host, then you can't get kicked.

zassar
15th January 2013, 02:46 PM
but which games are specially for noobs? because i don´t understand a lot of terms lick APEM AP etc... I´ve already played en AI but i want to learn with real players!!

Kuckar
15th January 2013, 11:18 PM
but which games are specially for noobs? because i don´t understand a lot of terms lick APEM AP etc... I´ve already played en AI but i want to learn with real players!!

Well those terms are game modes. For example ar - all random(everyone gets a random hero), ap-all pick(everyone gets to choose his own hero), rd-random draft ( you get to choose a hero from a selected pool of heroes), sd-single draft(you choose between 3 given heroes) and etc... Anyway as Cen said you should play some AI maps, to learn the basics, and then join games that have noob in their name or low psr like 1500....

Cen
15th January 2013, 11:50 PM
If gamemode has EM ending it means easy mode: you get 2x more gold per second and more experience. EM does not mean the game is any easier, it is just a mode.

Noob games are those with NOOBS in game name but as I said, even in those "noob" games have basic idea what to do and what to buy, which as I see you don't (yet).

Anyway.. join games with "noob" in name and you should be fine. Yes, you will probably get flamed but get used to it until you learn. :)

You can also use !ignore command if someone flames you and you want to ignore him.

zassar
16th January 2013, 01:37 AM
thanks to both!! i´ll practice more in AI maps.

-Decay-
27th January 2013, 08:04 PM
be serious on the "ai map" thing. nobody learned playing against ai. if you want to learn, just keep playing and ignore the flames. it's a gaming community, flaming is a big part of it. if you want advice you can find guides. first try learning every spell from every hero and every item. that should be enough to get you started