PDA

View Full Version : Twilight's Eve ORPG Final

mmm007
9th January 2013, 04:29 PM
Hello i want play this map , but idk how to create game ,i know how to create dota game but idk how to create this or other map.
i use comand /w lagabuse.com .gopub "gamename" .map "mapname"
but i dont know where i can find map name from Twilight's Eve ORPG Final (http://www.epicwar.com/maps/download/158738/c7284d1b5dca3478e658893800d1e486bd104ffe50ed7aff/Twilight%27s%20Eve%20ORPG%20Final.w3x) because this name is too long, if someone can help me i will very thanks you.

mmm007
9th January 2013, 04:39 PM
I still serach with google how to create more maps,because create dota game is easy,maybe any moderator or administrator can create easy instruction for create map (i mean comands in lobby) with maplist and mapname what everyone can use ,moderator and admin team cant create all comands but can create around 20 mosr play maps, i and all players will thank you

SpiritBreaker
16th January 2013, 09:33 PM
I believe there have been problems with lagabuse's map upload system in the past... I don't know whether it is working at the moment or not.

If it isn't working then unfortunately you cannot upload your desired map to the lagabuse bots, so you would have to do with the available ones.

I agree that there should be a simplified system for beginners to be able to host the maps they want.