PDA

View Full Version : about port fowording

ufbDvl
8th January 2013, 11:29 PM
ok i have made on my routher all the forwarding good . but i dont get it when it comes to windows firewall something is not good . can someone pls help . I have folow the port forwording protocol and just cant do it . i have teamviwer pls help .

ufbDvl
8th January 2013, 11:39 PM
6112 tcp udp on rother all good .
6112 just added ports tcp udp all good .

i just dont get it .

ufbDvl
9th January 2013, 12:08 PM
going to put some screanshots now . I was having this same problem last time with my last internet provider , and amding help me to fix it . when i change my internet provider ofcors same problem .

Cen
9th January 2013, 02:50 PM
DId you try to disable windows firewall to see if it works that way? If it still doesn't then it's not problem with firewall.

ufbDvl
9th January 2013, 05:14 PM
no man it does not work with off firewall and i was saying when i gor firewall add port on that place i have not done something good i think . pls i have teamv help

Cen
9th January 2013, 05:15 PM
If it does not work with firewall off then you did not port forward properly.

CoMMoN
9th January 2013, 07:26 PM
or something else restricts those ports, like a router if you have one, if you do then go to its settings and remove the restrictions

ufbDvl
10th January 2013, 05:20 PM
this is so inoying . i have try some options on the routher . something like enable tcp and udp to do i dont know what . and still not working
can adming with teamw take a look or should i give up i cant do this 5 days and in the mid time play and always disc it`s so hard for nervs

Cen
10th January 2013, 05:35 PM
add me on skype: cenarius21

Evilence
15th January 2013, 01:58 PM
Problem still exists?