PDA

View Full Version : Can not login to eurobattle any more

skersvejis
4th January 2013, 06:32 PM
Hi folks,

Seems like I am having this problem: once i try to connect to battle net table pops up saying initiating connection to battle.net and stays like this forever. Once i turn off the table and connect to battle.net again, error pops up saying: gproxy has encountered a problem and need to close...that's it :( It worked like this for a while until this problem occurred I have everything installed and such please help I really want to play dota :(( thank you.

mrniceguy
4th January 2013, 07:11 PM
Have u tryed to run it as administrator?

skersvejis
4th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Have u tryed to run it as administrator? I dont have secondary accounts on this pc just one admin

skersvejis
4th January 2013, 07:54 PM
After 100 attempts i've managed to enter login screen in battle.net after putting down acc and psw and pressing enter i've got droped from wc3 while message on gproxy said : error bad registry. try running registry fixer. shutting down.

Cen
4th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Well, error told you what to do.

You can find it in attachement http://eurobattle.net/threads/184100-!-New-server-installer-and-gproxy

sexual_healing
5th January 2013, 02:46 AM
Pls help me,
I am trying to enter battlenet to play dota and i have created acc,but when i enter acc name and password its just "pops" out back to desktop and it says nothing...
whats the problem,pls fast respond :D

Cen
5th January 2013, 04:44 AM
It is same problem. Read my post.

skersvejis
5th January 2013, 01:51 PM
Fixed the problem with w3fixer and everything seemed to work fine until reboot PC and then the same problem I mentioned at the beginning dunno what to do anymore reinstalled everything again - nothing

Cen
5th January 2013, 03:47 PM
Firewall blocking?

MR.baby
5th January 2013, 03:53 PM
Deep Freeze ?

skersvejis
6th January 2013, 02:30 PM
Firewall is off and no freezing, it feels like c++ and framework is limiting my access to internet, its possible? After deleting those two programs I cant run gproxy and install installer properly..strange

skersvejis
6th January 2013, 03:09 PM
So been fixing it as much as I could, I came to this error when I start gproxy: 172967

Reinstalling application doesn't help. As far as I know I have all necessary programs to run gproxy smoothly:

When I change battle net gproxy to simple battle.net I connect to server normally but as you know can't enter any game..

MR.baby
6th January 2013, 04:00 PM
ok look it's back to step 1

- Uninstall .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable
- Uninstall Eurobattle.net Installer

Follow this guide and don't miss any thing http://eurobattle.net/threads/184100-!-New-server-installer-and-gproxy

skersvejis
6th January 2013, 05:05 PM
ok look it's back to step 1

- Uninstall .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable
- Uninstall Eurobattle.net Installer

Follow this guide and don't miss any thing http://eurobattle.net/threads/184100-!-New-server-installer-and-gproxy

Thanks to everyone who helped I managed to fix my problem by installing older versions of c++ and framework, everything runs as it should :)

MR.baby
6th January 2013, 05:22 PM
no problem.

:tclosed: