PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Message

Akhe
4th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Hello, community, I posted the following message at the facebook, exactly how it is, but wanted you to read it here, since fb is, surprisingly, a bad information tool, when it comes to eurobattle net.

"Hey guys, I wish to thank you so much for the wonderful times spent here, where I laughed so much for uncountable times, had fun for thousands of hours. I do think I belong to this community, because here is where I grew up all these years, since 2005!
I saw many players coming and going, admins retiring, moderators promoted, tournaments happening, server errors turning people into rage :D.
But the best of all, I had some pals... I spent so much time with them, so why not call them friends? We laughed and played at the good old dota gaming nights.. oh well, they know who they are...
So, after this brief reflection, why shouldn't I thank such a wonderful game community for all of this stuff that, somehow, changed the path of my life...everyone, since old moderators, to the last pals I met at the game. For everyone, it is/was a normal gaming service where, at the very best point, they had some fun and played with their friends, but for me, it was a big part of my life...I cannot say I am sad that it ended, because I am not, everything ends, and we always knew Warcraft 3 would end someday, it's just how things work... I am more happy because of all the things I have done for this community and all the things this community has done for me. That's all I think, I could stay writing for a few hours, but for sure no one will ever read it anyway :)"

Most of the people that matters won't read this ^.^

I feel like I owe eurobattle net my life, or atleast all the money can't buy. Very nice to meet you, guys... I will still come visit this place from time to time.. I just felt like I needed to write this.

jeandarc
4th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Goodbye Akhe, I wish you all the best in everything.

You helped a lot to this community with tons of different ideas and contribution, therefor your name will never be forgotten as one of the smartest person here.

cheers :beer2:

RObert09
4th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Goodbye mate!

fatman69
4th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Goodbye and best of luck in life, dude.

And about this:

I feel like I owe eurobattle net my life, or atleast all the money can't buy. Very nice to meet you, guys... I will still come visit this place from time to time.. I just felt like I needed to write this.

Don't we all know the feeling :) ?

Cen
4th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Midnight dota in 5 months max, can't resist. :D

Look at me, I am just waiting for fatman to tell me again why barca won't win CL so I can laugh a bit inside. :P

Anyway, whatever you do, take care and good luck with everything. I have you in good memories.

efko.wbs
4th January 2013, 08:53 PM
:( :( :( :( :(
please dont go....

WC3PROS
4th January 2013, 09:42 PM
Take care mate goodbye :(

Mladenus
5th January 2013, 12:27 AM
But you didn't mention reason for your leaving?

Farewell, mate... You'll be missed.

Akhe
5th January 2013, 02:06 AM
But you didn't mention reason for your leaving?

Farewell, mate... You'll be missed.

Well, it's just I don't play here for some time, and it doesn't seem I will be coming back. I interpret this message more as a 'thank you' for everything you guys have done.

fatman69
5th January 2013, 10:54 AM
Look at me, I am just waiting for fatman to tell me again why barca won't win CL so I can laugh a bit inside. :P

Cause they fuckin won't, that's why :) ...

Mitix
5th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Another one leaves the pack :( .

Farewell Akhe

kingW3
5th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Farewell,thank you for all the games i played with you and all fun you have brought here.

[RO]Claudiu
5th January 2013, 11:06 PM
Live long and prosper friend :)

NOe1
5th January 2013, 11:43 PM
goodbye. :)

Keka
6th February 2013, 08:44 PM
We all come back eventually,
or at least drop by to say hi :),
farewell