PDA

View Full Version : dota 6.77 version!

jeandarc
15th December 2012, 01:31 PM
http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.77

Spectre - Haunt no longer ends when you use reality (mass rampages incoming from Cen, gg no re)

Bounty Hunter - Track no longer reduces armor (oh crap xd)

Batrider - Batrider can no longer attack while using Flaming Lasso

Cen
15th December 2012, 03:28 PM
Trueshot Aura now only affects non-hero units within 900 range of Drow
Well..good.

Clockwerk Agility growth increased from 1.2 to 2.3
That's almost double lol.

Treant
-Damage increased by 10
- Leech Seed cooldown decreased from 18/16/14/12 to 16/14/12/10
- Overgrowth cooldown decreased from 80 to 70
- Living Armor damage instances increased from 6 to 7
- Living Armor can be cast through the minimap (only considers heroes and towers/rax in this mode)
As if last hitting was not easy enough. Nice changes. Tower healing ftw.

Haunt no longer ends when you use reality (the targeted illusion is still replaced by you though)
Now this actually makes sense because upgrading Haunt to anything higher than lvl 1 was a complete waste at the moment. You want to jump almost asap anyway so 1-2 extra seconds on ulti was completely useless.

Overall nice changes.

NOe1
15th December 2012, 03:36 PM
cen its time to nolife with spectra once more. ^^

FLaMeSeeKeR
15th December 2012, 03:46 PM
They finaly fixed this :

- Fixed some Sunray lag issues
:P

eXtasY
15th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Now this actually makes sense because upgrading Haunt to anything higher than lvl 1 was a complete waste at the moment. You want to jump almost asap anyway so 1-2 extra seconds on ulti was completely useless.

Is you a lol? Ofcourse that haunt was super useful to deal big dmg to all heroes (radi+diff), make initiation with daggers impossible and dislocate opponents by making total confusion. After all, positioning in teamfight is crucial. I never saw teamfight where someone didnt use full duration of reality ;9

Its probably biggest change that will bring spectre to competitive again...

Its ok they nerfed magnus scewer but it was expected to see more serious nerfs on him. Its still op hero since you will have lvl 7 before any serious teamfight and hero will be on same power as before.. They just prevented some really stupid pulls on towers on low lvls that were plain retarded.

Agi on clock is same as giving int on trax.. Giga change! Generally agi buffs are most useless. Even, on the first sight, huge agi buff on lancer in previous versions didnt change anything on that hero although its high dps carry..

Cen
15th December 2012, 06:36 PM
Teamfights yes, but not if you want to gank or chase someone. Completely useless.

NightMare^
16th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Clock almost 2x more agi. Now u make mom bkb buriza on him ulty cog and insta kill. He will be mega carry !

Also finally some batrider changes, but still he is mega annoying with this breaktime..

yaphets_
17th December 2012, 06:32 PM
great!!

CoMMoN
18th December 2012, 11:16 AM
holy shit yaphetsmannen is here, i heard u want my autograph, but i'm too busy so F@K 0FF

Mitix
18th December 2012, 11:42 AM
holy shit yaphetsmannen is here, i heard u want my autograph, but i'm too busy so F@K 0FF

:blink:

Herr
22nd December 2012, 05:31 PM
lol version, adds nothing.

marsh12
11th January 2013, 08:28 AM
i like this topic its good.........