PDA

View Full Version : Which shit hero do you hate the most in pubs

Cen
14th December 2012, 05:02 PM
Every single game someone will pick one of these annoying shit heroes that require no skill whatsoever and can kill you by just one click of a button.

And then you get those games that end up with bara/furion and maybe some invi backstab on opponent team which can gank you 5 meters from your base and you can't do shit unless you buy 100 wards and light up the minimap so it looks like mh.

This is the sad reality of today's pub AP.

eXtasY
14th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Riki/Bone... They will always get feeded on brainless team that has no map awareness nor idea how to counter them.

Cen
14th December 2012, 07:25 PM
I kinda got used to invis because I can smell them 300 meters away. I just know when riki will come and try to backstab my face. Bara on the other hand.. remvoing the charge buff was the biggest icefrog's fail ever.

jeandarc
14th December 2012, 08:17 PM
phoenix/huskar/bat/skymage

I just simply don't have the nerves to play against these heroes...

Cen
14th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Oh yes.. skymage... I get infuriated when I have to play against it. I almost get cancer or aids from playing.

NOe1
14th December 2012, 11:51 PM
get puck and rape skymage.

Mitix
15th December 2012, 12:08 AM
i hate bara

[Mega]Murat
15th December 2012, 04:29 PM
i think phoneix sun ray i hate you :)

flavour
8th April 2013, 04:16 AM
Furion is worst heroe u can have on a game.
If he is allie he will start spam his ulti lvl6, steal creeps u try kill, pushing all lanes risking to die if u farm so far giving enemy guarantined farm and leach all teams farm.. even if u are wooding.
If he is enemy u might win cause of above things this hero can do PLUS he will tp on right time on proper place just to kick ur ass

Fika[F]
8th April 2013, 11:32 AM
furion and sf require no skill?, don't agree

they both die in 1 sec if you are noob

ontopic: BARA, he always bash me so much I cant even movee

Akhe
9th April 2013, 11:06 PM
just. fucking. bara. didn't realise that everyone hates it too :)

Cen
9th April 2013, 11:21 PM
Seems like a general consensus.

KeMCek
10th April 2013, 12:41 AM
I hate dota ...

Mitix
10th April 2013, 02:30 AM
And dota hates you

KeMCek
10th April 2013, 11:47 PM
I think dota is boring. Just tech funny.

CoMMoN
11th April 2013, 08:09 AM
;1584779']furion and sf require no skill?

was just about to say this
also, i get what you people find annoying about bara, but i don't get why you have so much panic about it, he is pretty much useless if you have a disable to throw in his face when he comes or even if you just pay attention at his dot color on the minimap

what i dislike about bara is that with only armlet and str treads he reaches 2000 hp at like lvl 7, and he has 5,6 or 7 base armor, that is the thing that seems most retarded with that hero to me, davion has way more armor but he is a fucking snail with broken legs compared to how much speed bara has when he wants
on such an aggressive hero, to give him this much hp and armor, is just retardedly stupid, he is basically an extremely aggressive non-item-dependant carry, do you hear how that sounds icefrog ?
he should have to struggle with atleast one of these two, hp or armor; which is logical since that is the only thing he needs when he charges someone, survivability, and yet he has it for free. this is the only stupid thing about him.

going a bit offtopic now, after the nerf on the dagger with 3 sec damaged blink shit, you noobs seem to gradually forget the power of disables, which render every single hero in the game useless, so here is what you are going to do:

step 1, pick hero with disable
step 2, disable enemy hero of your choosing
step 3, ???
step 4, profit

this is ofcourse assuming that you were even playing at that time, when a hero who didn't have a disable was a second choice no matter what the situation was

LOGiStiK
15th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Bara is just a good pubstomper.
In a league game there's usually always a better carry than him on the enemy team, there's always wards and there's always a reaction to his charge.
I tried bara a few times on tournaments with good players and it just didn't pay off. I mean yea, he can win a few games, but that involves the enemy team not having any good stuns (like some tide/veno supports who can only slow) and generally bad mid/offlane heroes with no defensive capability.

Also I dunno since when SF requires no skill. Against some mid-skilled pubbers, if you're not careful, you can be very easily shut down and reduced to neutral creep power.

Avalon
23rd April 2013, 06:48 PM
I think dota is boring. Just tech funny.

I think tech sucks,just because you like him.

KeMCek
24th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah i like tech and doesnt like other heroes.

.SaLiH.
28th April 2013, 02:01 PM
imo, bara is most heated hero and slark too

Akhe
29th April 2013, 12:03 AM
nah, bara isn't even a fire hero, how can he be heated?!

Mitix
29th April 2013, 12:08 AM
:confused:

.SaLiH.
29th April 2013, 04:40 PM
:omg:

KeMCek
29th April 2013, 09:08 PM
hate bara -_- he always raped sniper :chief:

-Decay-
17th May 2013, 03:18 AM
bara ofc, whenever i play against bara if im in sight for over 3seconds i get charged

FidamSaHuskarom
24th October 2013, 01:23 AM
Bara , Huskar , Techies , Invis Heroes , Skywrath , Trax.. Brainless team and that all

FLaMeSeeKeR
24th October 2013, 09:55 AM
Nai'x is the worse.. of course if player know his tricks. :D Barathrum is useless against.

ToTa-
26th October 2013, 12:30 PM
Huskar most retarded hero

flavour
9th November 2013, 01:32 PM
furion is most fucking hero when he go lvl6 he spams ulti if he is allie he pushes all lanes without get all creeps and leach farm if he is enemy u might win cause of this spamming ulti or if u unlucky he just kills u from nowhere