PDA

View Full Version : Searching for pubbers

jeandarc
8th November 2012, 06:29 PM
Well, since pub dota stats reset, I want to create a team so we can stack in pub games and have some fun.

You don't have to be mega gosu proer to be part of my team. I just want you to be friendly, to buy chicken (+ upg if possible :D) from the beginning and ofc you have to be nolifer (just kidding xd).

Answer these questions:

1. What's your server account?
2. How many games can you play daily?
3. Why do you want to become part of my team?
4. What about your manners and Dota skills? (Be honest)

CoMMoN
9th November 2012, 06:56 AM
why don't u just play dota2 nab, you have invite now, grow in lvl and u play with guys from international tourneys.

Vaikiss
9th November 2012, 01:23 PM
exactlee

jeandarc
9th November 2012, 02:18 PM
I started to like dota 2 after I played some games, but after a while I lost the interest in it, still Dota 1 > Dota2 :D

CoMMoN
9th November 2012, 03:32 PM
lol you probably just got owned hard some times in a row cause i didnt carry you and you got tired of it, and u came running crying here cause lower skill level XD

eXtasY
9th November 2012, 03:48 PM
Common carrying someone? wuuuuuuuut?

jeandarc
9th November 2012, 04:26 PM
nah, that's not the main reason xD

I just got pissed off when I was playing those events. I was gathering candies (I had like 7-8) and boom! There's gondar killing me (I know that candies lowers your hp xd) and stealing my candies, FFS!

Anyway, sooner or later I will become mega famous, I already got 10 kills per game in pubs, HOLY SHIT~~~!

Akhe
9th November 2012, 07:49 PM
you can stack with me, but on Dota2, I don't play here anymore :S

Sergeytk
13th December 2012, 08:34 PM
You looking for team to stack yet askin' to buy chicken and upg if possible...
means, you gonna carry?Oo
Rather random gay with 11\3\10 than you, when it's up to pubs.. ruins balance and more boring when you easily win unstacked team

Scourge ftw.

AttackWithAnger

Anytime I'm on.. Will rewhisp