PDA

View Full Version : Dota2

[RO]Claudiu
25th September 2012, 06:24 PM
Does anyone here want to play Dota2?

I'm planning to make a dota2 team/clan so leave your steam names here or in a private message and i'll contact you for an interview.
Interview will take place on ventrilo, make sure you have a microphone working.
Your creeping must be adapted to the dota2 motion mechanics and hero control, i'm looking for players that last hit no less than 3-4 enemy creeps per wave.

Whoever is interested apply on this topic and i'll send you the ventrilo server address.

eXtasY
26th September 2012, 12:39 AM

i'm looking for players that last hit no less than 3-4 enemy creeps per wave.

Hahahhaha made my day :D

Slayzer
26th September 2012, 01:03 AM
Ask Voja, bnet acc: Switch_

Tito
26th September 2012, 09:54 AM
did they get the job ?

Fika[F]
26th September 2012, 02:36 PM
xDDDD ahahahaahha

Vaikiss
26th September 2012, 02:47 PM
if u plan to practice atleast 4 hours a day im in

[RO]Claudiu
26th September 2012, 09:26 PM
Hahahhaha made my day :D

what can i say :D i got low standards :D btw you ss-faggots get out of here, you're all overqualified. I lost a few games because my team had noobs and feeders in it so basically i want players who have a general knowledge of item builds like NO dominator for Zeus or dont stack orb effects.

GoodanGeL
26th September 2012, 10:53 PM
If Claudiu would said something related to the next International tournament it was outrageous hilarious haha

Pyro
26th September 2012, 11:35 PM
you mean like those TemS clan recruiting for major EU dota competition ? :D

GoodanGeL
26th September 2012, 11:38 PM
ha ha

don't remind me

[RO]Claudiu
27th September 2012, 12:31 AM
If Claudiu would said something related to the next International tournament it was outrageous hilarious haha

No shit :D that's the last place you'd see me, competing with other nerds on "how much of a no-lifer are you?". I play casually, just for fun.

if u plan to practice atleast 4 hours a day im in

you think you're good? get in touch with reality.

this:
http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/thumb/0/0a/IG_team_photo.jpg/800px-IG_team_photo.jpg

is good. And you will never reach that level of "good".

+ you'd never qualify to get into my dota team because i recruit players based on social skills :/ you know, the opposite of frustrated sour looser nerds for which the game means everything.

Akhe
27th September 2012, 01:38 AM
you mean like those TemS clan recruiting for major EU dota competition ? :D

xDDD

paiNISTHESHIT
27th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Claudiu;1543372']No shit :D that's the last place you'd see me, competing with other nerds on "how much of a no-lifer are you?". I play casually, just for fun.

this:
http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/thumb/0/0a/IG_team_photo.jpg/800px-IG_team_photo.jpg

+ you'd never qualify to get into my dota team because i recruit players based on social skills :/ you know, the opposite of frustrated sour looser nerds for which the game means everything.

You man iG practise 4hours per day?

This guy is a daymaker :P

[RO]Claudiu
28th September 2012, 09:52 PM
You man iG practise 4hours per day?

no, i didn't mean that.
newbie troll ^^ don't try too hard.

paiNISTHESHIT
29th September 2012, 12:49 AM
You ment TemS will reach their level in TI3?

PS: I admire your location...

Vaikiss
29th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Claudiu;1543372']No shit :D that's the last place you'd see me, competing with other nerds on "how much of a no-lifer are you?". I play casually, just for fun.

this:

oh too bad i was really looking forward to join into ur team and conquer the world

MailMan
29th September 2012, 05:45 PM
The faces of this guys from idk what team: priceless :)

[RO]Claudiu
1st October 2012, 02:55 AM
conquer the world

Trolling aside, i'm looking for players with which i can suck at dota as a team but still have fun. When you realize that that's possible you will have ascended to the next level.

Ego is the one of the most destructive obstacles of social evolution and you're a victim of your own ego. Think about it.

Here's a short list of qualities that i ask for:

speak English
no drama
no ego
able to tell a good joke
learns from mistakes
takes responsibility for an ally death even if he was on the other side of the map like "sorry bro, i should have been there to help you"
fast reaction time
high awareness
willingness to improve
values humans more than pixels
respectful and polite towards team members
able to teach and to listen

Be honest, how many of these qualities do you lack? And yes, its possible to have a community of players with these qualities.

1-2 years ago on Molten-WoW i was an officer in the best guild on Neltharion realm, a guild who recruited players based on the qualities above adapted to wow not dota. It was an awesome gaming experience while it lasted.

The faces of this guys from idk what team: priceless :)

I know right? :D so many Jackie Chans in one place! but seriously, that priceless look is the look of a strong team, they won the grand prize of 1.000.000 USD on the last dota 2 international tournament.

jeandarc
1st October 2012, 03:21 AM
Go take Immortal.FAITH, he fits all the requirements, especially this one "respectful and polite towards team members" xd

CoMMoN
1st October 2012, 01:45 PM
you have 2421 forum posts and you still can't read the section you are posting in, Dota2 and you wanting some noobs for your noob team has nothing to do with "Strategy and General Discussion" now does it ?

incase you misunderstood, the general discussion is related to strategy, not for your noobish offtopic chatter

paiNISTHESHIT
1st October 2012, 04:06 PM
^
trolled so hard

Vaikiss
1st October 2012, 04:55 PM
lmao u listed all the stuff needed to officialy become homosexual

so i might lack all of those "things " cuz im not into that kind of stuff anyway

eXtasY
1st October 2012, 05:06 PM
able to tell a good joke

What Pamela does in parashoot store?

Shopping a bra!

Do i fit?

Pyro
1st October 2012, 05:11 PM
first i tought this is troll thread,but now i see hes serious... is this sad or funny ? :D

Vaikiss
1st October 2012, 05:19 PM
What Pamela does in parashoot store?

Shopping a bra!

Do i fit?

im prettysure its "parachute" from "parachuting" or just "skydiving"

[RO]Claudiu
1st October 2012, 06:22 PM
you have 2421 forum posts and you still can't read the section you are posting in, Dota2 and you wanting some noobs for your noob team has nothing to do with "Strategy and General Discussion" now does it ?

incase you misunderstood, the general discussion is related to strategy, not for your noobish offtopic chatter

It is you that cannot read, it's strategy AND general discussion. And again proof that you cannot read, i never said that i was looking for noobs. If you're trying to look smart you did just the opposite.

lmao u listed all the stuff needed to officialy become homosexual

so i might lack all of those "things " cuz im not into that kind of stuff anyway

@ the homo part, you're just bashing my post.Not very intelligent of you.

Akhe
1st October 2012, 07:36 PM
claudiu, I am very respectful but i cant lasthit a creep, can I haz join? : (((

PLIZE!!

CoMMoN
1st October 2012, 07:38 PM
Claudiu;1544779']It is you that cannot read, it's strategy AND general discussion. And again proof that you cannot read, i never said that i was looking for noobs. If you're trying to look smart you did just the opposite.

why would i try to act smart if i already am ? lel

by the way, it's strategy and general discussion (of strategy) obviously, it's implied, you don't see people make topics like "strategy and homosexual intercourse" now do you ? they are obviously related if they are grouped in the same category, a guy with a small noob brain like you wouldn't understand that though.

vaikiss do they have internet in lithuania ? XDD

Vaikiss
1st October 2012, 07:48 PM
http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/

so stronk internet there in romania lol

gypsies stealin cables and shit can't get anything higer than 12th place ?

CoMMoN
1st October 2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/

so stronk internet there in romania lol

gypsies stealin cables and shit can't get anything higer than 12th place ?

that's clearly fake XD
at lithuania they should add a "0" after the "4" XD

Vaikiss
1st October 2012, 07:56 PM
u just mad cuz ur country is bad

so u should feel bad too

CoMMoN
1st October 2012, 08:02 PM
may be bad but atleast it's better than yours, BANG!

OH OH ->>>>>>>> SON LET'S CHECK YOUR TOLD STATUS :

[ ] NOT TOLD

[ ] TOLD

[ ] FUCKING TOLD

[ ] TOLD LIKE THE FIST OF THE TOLD STAR

[ ] THE CHRONICLES OF TOLDIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE TOLDROBE

[ ] TOLDENEYE 64

[ ] AVATOLD: THE LAST TOLDBENDER

[ ] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN

[ ] FRUIT TOLD-UP

[ ] TEXAS TOLD'EM POKER

[ ] BLACKBERRY TOLD

[ ] TOLD NAVY

[ ] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN

[ ] TOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM

[ ] CASH4TOLD.COM

[ ] TOLDERONE

[ ] PTERODACTOLD

[ ] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD

[ ] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS

[ ] TOLDPLAY

[ ] TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TOLDLES

[ ] BATTLETOLDS

[ ] AUSTIN POWERS TOLDMEMBER

[ ] UNREAL TOLDAMENT

[ ] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN

[ ] http//:www.youtold.com

[ ] Toldsmobile

[ ] The Ecstasy of Told

[ ] Knights of the Told Republic

[ ] Told Fusion

[ ] Batman: The Brave and the Told

[ ] Toldasaurus Rex

[X] All of the above

[RO]Claudiu
1st October 2012, 08:10 PM
why would i try to act smart if i already am ?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27645482.jpg

by the way, it's strategy and general discussion (of strategy) obviously, it's implied

No, its not implied.
That's your personal interpretation.

CoMMoN
1st October 2012, 08:18 PM
Claudiu;1544853']
No, its not implied.
That's your personal interpretation.

4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell, it's also a truth
in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things, this is inevitable and it is entirely redundant, henceforth the reasoning of the said phrases in which it was concluded and carefully deducted that you are ... let's put it nicely, not the next Einstein, if you know what i mean, if you catch my drift, if you float my boat, if you dingled my dingle.
why are you embarassing yourself like this? one would say it's not wise, and one would be correct

vaikiss u so mad u can't even reply yet to my last post XDDDDD

Vaikiss
1st October 2012, 08:24 PM
4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell, it's also a truth
in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things, this is inevitable and it is entirely redundant, henceforth the reasoning of the said phrases in which it was concluded and carefully deducted that you are ... let's put it nicely, not the next Einstein, if you know what i mean, if you catch my drift, if you float my boat, if you dingled my dingle.
why are you embarassing yourself like this? one would say it's not wise, and one would be correct

vaikiss u so mad u can't even reply yet to my last post XDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydYgfCmekQ

ok

paiNISTHESHIT
1st October 2012, 09:55 PM
haha so funny :)

[RO]Claudiu
1st October 2012, 11:58 PM
4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell

no, it's not. No matter how many people look at it, they deduce the same thing if they have even the slightest knowledge of mathematics. The language of mathematics is not subject to interpretation.

it's also a truth

trying too hard to appear smart for the public, sigh. What you said translates into "mombo-jumbo" with a hint of bashing at the end and unnecessarily writing the same shit over and over.

- wrong use of the word "redundant": "in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things" is "redundant"? "in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things" is involuntary in that context. Anything that is involuntary cannot be called redundant.

- dingled is not a verb.

why are you embarassing yourself like this?

Again with the bashing, are you that insecure?

i have nothing to be embarrassed about. You on the other hand called yourself smart in public =)). In the end i guess this topic wasn't a complete fail, even tho it looks like i won't actually find good dota 2 recruits here at least i found "smart" people like you to keep me entertained.

CoMMoN
2nd October 2012, 05:10 AM
no, it's not. No matter how many people look at it, they deduce the same thing if they have even the slightest knowledge of mathematics. The language of mathematics is not subject to interpretation.

you haven't heard of other numerical base systems then, such as 10 = 8 or 10 = 7 or 10 = 2 ... how should i explain this to you ... 10 = 2 means you only use the numbers 0 and 1 for everything, you are working with 2 numbers, with 10 = 7 you are working with 0 1 2 3 4 5 6, with 10 = 8 you are working with 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, and so on, i overexplained this to you because you clearly have a slower brain and can't comperhand things as fast as regular people do, so i guess it's not really overexplaining when it's applied twards you XD

don't you see you lack knowledge from all fields ? no wonder you are so bad at dota lel

as for the rest of the quotes, are you sure you are 24 years old ? you seem like you are half your age XD

[RO]Claudiu
2nd October 2012, 12:58 PM
First of all there's no such thing as a "numerical base system", the English language defeats you, i had a hard time reading through the grammar errors of your previous posts and now this... i'm beginning to think that you're not worth my time.

[...]because you clearly have a slower brain and can't comperhand things as fast as regular people do, so i guess it's not really overexplaining when it's applied twards you XD

don't you see you lack knowledge from all fields ? no wonder you are so bad at dota lel

as for the rest of the quotes, are you sure you are 24 years old ? you seem like you are half your age XD

bashing me again eh? first half of your post you try to appear smart and the other half you bash like a primitive monkey, you're in conflict with yourself.

This is you:

why would i try to act smart if i already am ?

and this is me:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27645482.jpg

I'll give you one last chance to say something smart :D if you fail, it's the ignore list for you.

CoMMoN
2nd October 2012, 01:00 PM
keep crying noob XD

[RO]Claudiu
2nd October 2012, 01:06 PM
bashing counts as failure of intelligence, just so you know.

CoMMoN
2nd October 2012, 03:20 PM
Claudiu;1545144']bashing counts as failure of intelligence, just so you know.
translated: waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah qqqqq

[RO]Claudiu
3rd October 2012, 12:43 AM
translated: waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah qqqqq

that does it...*gloveslap* i challenge you to a fist fight boi!
put up yo dukes!

Akhe
3rd October 2012, 01:52 AM
CoMMoN
Safelist Member

says everything

[RO]Claudiu
3rd October 2012, 02:43 AM
says everything

you mean like this:

http://oi47.tinypic.com/j17hv5.jpg

or like this:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27727712.jpg

or like this?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27727858.jpg

CoMMoN
3rd October 2012, 04:57 AM
says everything

incase you can't tell we are just having fun, atleast i am, maybe he actually is serious xd

Vaikiss
3rd October 2012, 01:12 PM
wow akhe butthurt so much

that after spending half of ur life for this game u still not gud enuff for ss even with such a low skillcap that it is now ?

eSsex
3rd October 2012, 11:56 PM
Anyone plays league of legends?

jeandarc
4th October 2012, 12:04 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQya2knQJbIYWAYjffhmiiEJDyAPoYSE TtSbRqAsa6RiVcqCRMC

CoMMoN
4th October 2012, 04:40 AM

10/10

Akhe
4th October 2012, 08:58 PM

league of legends player = fag

Mitix
19th October 2012, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllEDACUbNo

Zeussssss
21st October 2012, 11:47 AM
who need key give email i have 20 of em

Vaikiss
21st October 2012, 03:09 PM
andriuskuorsa@gmail.com (for dem friend)

Zeussssss
21st October 2012, 11:51 PM
sent

Vaikiss
22nd October 2012, 12:27 AM
thx

Blind_Joker
22nd October 2012, 10:24 AM
igor.trnavsky@gmaill.com
7ph8ts@gmail.com

I have D2 but friends would like to play. Cheers

Zeussssss
22nd October 2012, 05:30 PM
sent

Blind_Joker
22nd October 2012, 05:50 PM
Thx

MYSTIC.
30th October 2012, 09:11 PM
Who can give me invite for d2 ? I'd like to start playing d2 and i dont have key , so does someone have bonus invite ?
email helpercoo@hotmail.com

RipperX
1st November 2012, 03:56 PM
Can someone pls give me key to d2? :)
E-mail gman.candy@gmail.com

Zeussssss
1st November 2012, 05:10 PM
can someone pls give me key to d2? :)
e-mail gman.candy@gmail.com

done !

RipperX
1st November 2012, 05:12 PM
tnx :*

Zeussssss
1st November 2012, 11:32 PM
Who can give me invite for d2 ? I'd like to start playing d2 and i dont have key , so does someone have bonus invite ?
email helpercoo@hotmail.com

eto siptarcino ! xd

Andrey04
2nd November 2012, 08:17 PM
Hey zeusss this is my hotmail pliz send me key too Andreybarquero04@hotmail.com

I want be in team :) but i dont have d2 key :/ can someone give it?

Andreybarquero04@hotmail.com

stevan
2nd November 2012, 11:18 PM
Claudiu;1542824']Does anyone here want to play Dota2?

I'm planning to make a dota2 team/clan so leave your steam names here or in a private message and i'll contact you for an interview.
Your creeping must be adapted to the dota2 motion mechanics and hero control, i'm looking for players that last hit no less than 3-4 enemy creeps per wave.

Whoever is interested apply on this topic and i'll send you the ventrilo server address.

Yo, dhrs]a[lien / ua.mightyluck here, add me on steam acc name Lenger (pink floyd picture) :) or facebook.com/letecikit

Zeussssss
3rd November 2012, 09:28 PM
Hey zeusss this is my hotmail pliz send me key too Andreybarquero04@hotmail.com

I want be in team :) but i dont have d2 key :/ can someone give it?

Andreybarquero04@hotmail.com

will give u account in pm, after 1 week or two u will get 2 keys in it

x3m.illusion
4th November 2012, 10:29 PM
zeus can u give me few keys too?todor_majstorovic@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance

Zeussssss
4th November 2012, 10:50 PM
out of keys atm

paiNISTHESHIT
4th November 2012, 11:35 PM
Zeus the big momma indeed <3<3<3

Lohan
5th November 2012, 02:18 AM
Dota 1 >>> Dota 2

[RO]Claudiu
4th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Dota 1 >>> Dota 2

have you ever tried dota2?

btw i've got 12 keys atm.

IF anyone wants PM me and we schedule an interview on Ventrilo, i'll test your dota knowledge/history and personality as well. If you can sing or tell jokes you get a key for sure so keep that in mind:D we play dota using skype or steam voice chat so the last thing i wanna hear is nerd rage or sounds of a similar consistency, thats why i'll be conducting interviews.

Vyoss
13th March 2013, 10:34 AM
Who wants i have 20 beta keys to give and they are just afking in my inventory so who wants just write your steam acc below :D

Fika[F]
19th March 2013, 10:36 AM
I am trying, really I am, to adjust on this reto game dota2, but It's just too ugly and poluted by shit, or I'm really old

Every fucking kiddo-attracting detail they implanted is getting on my nerves hard and is only distracting

eXtasY
20th March 2013, 03:23 AM
I felt same and now im so addicted to each little tweak it has. Its simply imba.

Its ok you will be bad in it at start, you're used to feeding anyway.

FLaMeSeeKeR
20th March 2013, 11:40 AM
I have played few games and I must say d2 it's not bad at all. :)

Ronaldo_9
9th November 2013, 09:08 PM
Is there any interested players for some comp dota2? http://dotabuff.com/players/91772234 There is my dotabuff profile and i look for serious players who have time to practice and play online and LAN tournaments in Serbia/Balkan. Interested players PM me for more info. :beer:

paul.will8
17th December 2013, 09:50 AM
Dota 2 is a great game to play if you like other MOBAs. I have played a lot of League of Legends but after playing this game I can say I like the about the same. It's a free to play game so people should give this game a good try and see for yourself.