PDA

View Full Version : Hello again to everyone on eurobattle.net

TeamGeist
27th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Hi guys, I've been absent for more than 10 months since i found a very nice job in the USA, and I couldn't play w3 for almost a year. For all those who don't know I belong to one of your popular communities Croatians, since I'm coming from Croatia. What I'm trying to point out is that I'm more than grateful to which ever admin is responsible for not deleting my old account TeamGeist, because of absence for 10 months. This feels like I'm more than welcome in this community again and play my favorite game. Thank you eurobattle.net staff, u have my respect and I want you to keep up with the good work for all these great people that found entertainment in your community and the game of Warcraft III,

Best regards, your old user and a fan, TeamGeist. :))
PS. for all those who remember me and played the game with me please post in this thread i want to be in touch with you guys =) Respect!

Akhe
27th August 2012, 01:54 PM
the only reason admins and mods work hard are for you and all the eurobattle users. :)

eSsex
28th August 2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome back!

ToTa-
28th August 2012, 02:41 PM
Welcome , jos jedan nas vise ;)

Zeussssss
28th August 2012, 06:07 PM
di si picko

PsychaoS_
28th August 2012, 06:41 PM
hi

phaNtom
28th August 2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome back :)

MR.baby
29th August 2012, 12:21 AM
welcome back , Good Luck & Have Fun :)

FLaMeSeeKeR
29th August 2012, 07:16 AM
Hi guys, I've been absent for more than 10 months since i found a very nice job in the USA, and I couldn't play w3 for almost a year. For all those who don't know I belong to one of your popular communities Croatians, since I'm coming from Croatia. What I'm trying to point out is that I'm more than grateful to which ever admin is responsible for not deleting my old account TeamGeist, because of absence for 10 months. This feels like I'm more than welcome in this community again and play my favorite game. Thank you eurobattle.net staff, u have my respect and I want you to keep up with the good work for all these great people that found entertainment in your community and the game of Warcraft III,

Best regards, your old user and a fan, TeamGeist. :))
PS. for all those who remember me and played the game with me please post in this thread i want to be in touch with you guys =) Respect!

Welcome back :)

Lets play some at :D