PDA

View Full Version : why the AA hate?

Slavik
16th July 2012, 03:51 AM
lately I've found enjoying to play Ancient Apparition (Kaldr)
and been doing it well, I've also analysed some data

(these were ap games in PSR range 1550-1600, about 6 games now)
when played good, I had 7-9 kills and 8-10 assists
when played bad, I had 3-4 kills and 12-14 assists

yet people always whine "omg why did you pick AA", yet comparing to what most people picked (agi carries)
I always had better score 2x than them in kills and 3x better in assists
but blame is always on AA hero

and I mean ok what the hell...
this hero is great since he can slow, he can freeze and boost damage by 70 (if I'm not mistaken)

yet people still hate when someone play this hero...

why the hate ?

Pyro
16th July 2012, 04:46 AM
aa best dota hero

Lohan
16th July 2012, 06:45 AM
Newbies hates AA, only that.

Avalon
16th July 2012, 03:09 PM
AA is among the best hero in DotA if you ask me.Personally his my favorite hero.

jeandarc
16th July 2012, 06:36 PM
AA is the coolest dota hero and the hero I enjoy playing the most :)

Soon I'll finish my gosu AA guide and show you how to play AA properly :P

Fika[F]
17th July 2012, 08:14 PM
no

Vaikiss
18th July 2012, 05:17 AM
cuz he has no real disable
his mana pool in early game really shitty especialy if u skill wortex and use it
his ulti not just click and do damage type
his 3rd spell useless in both early and late game
he is fragile as fuck
he has no escape mechanism
hes dependant on team sum1 near him to has to have stun/disable so he could actualy perform stun with coldfeet

considering the fact that pub contains atleast 60% carries in the game picking hero with disable would be so much better for team

Avalon
18th July 2012, 02:09 PM
You know,once in a pub i had to much money,and i asked myself,should i be retarded and make a very weird and dumb combo?or shall i get the best intel/supp items possible.

Ofc i chose the retard option and got buriza deso midas Bot and cuiras : ].

No player got eve near me :D.But yet again it was PUB.

Slavik
19th July 2012, 03:27 PM
@Vaikiss

I am aware of that, but as many out there, he is team hero, not all heroes are for "1v1 kill 'em"
and I personally enjoy team games, just that most pub people don't appreciate team play

Vaikiss
20th July 2012, 02:02 PM
exactly my point and aa is not kind of hero to be played in pub with 4 random players that u can't rely on

Sergeytk
13th December 2012, 08:42 PM
^the problem with pubbers.
They always stay pubbers.
And learn to play dota by public games
With mhers and retards like macedonian players who always pick carries..
~_~"

Sergeytk
13th December 2012, 08:42 PM
And then you get retarded posts like that.

Quit dota :<

eXtasY
14th December 2012, 03:20 PM
Thats why many of us were either in dota leagues or competitive dota.

Public game is one brainless gathering where each player wants to show dominance by having full inventory and hopefully hear some killing spree sound. Every and each player in pub considers himself as great player that should play carry role only. Only reason to lose can be noob team that requires a lot of flaming and whining. The truth is they only know to last hit (hopefully) what even trained monkeys do and that they posses none of dota skills. THey dont understand game, plan anything, think of anything, watch anything... I wouldnt blame them if they dont give a fuck for dota and just play rarely for fun, but its plain retarded to massively play dota and waste time in brainless game that gives like 5% of fun that dota can give.

So yes AA is very nice hero, often very nice pick even in competitive. Yet, as vaikis said its hero that requires team, decent pick and some tactics.

Im wondering why i had need to write this. Guess i had need to feel like its '07 when i was daily writting posts like this and when this forum was so fun :(