PDA

View Full Version : Blocked mouse

Rarkin
10th June 2012, 02:25 AM
Welcome.

Today I had a rather strange problem, namely, all in the same game it was deactivated. I mean. I could not move, click on the icon of any type as attack or a dry spell selection.
It was not lag, Because the game went on, I could Easily observe what is happening on the map, write to the chat, only the board Could not click on anything in the game.

The only thing is to choose something pick hero and get on your line, then get that.

He met someone with something like that?

Cen
10th June 2012, 02:42 AM
if you minimized the game and went into windows did the mouse work?

Rarkin
10th June 2012, 02:47 AM
Sry, wait in windows, and in game mouse working but i cant click on anything on game. I can click only for menu, map info etc.

I really hope i can play normal tommorow and this is only one case, now i cant check this, becasue i try reconnect with gpproxy and get banned, but as someone he met with this response please.

MusicDemon
11th June 2012, 12:11 AM
Got any hacks turned on? Oh, wait... Don't answer that question or you'll get banned, anyway, if so, turn it off.
Also, did this happen after an update of Windows?
What kind of connector does the mouse use?

Rarkin
11th June 2012, 02:36 AM
Nope, i never use cheats.

But i use Hotkey Tool for bind skills and inventory.

Now all working good, i play some games and dont get that.

Mic_19
11th June 2012, 03:23 AM

just close this theard :S For it to be working good he should have done something :P

& btw am using hotkey too i dont see the relation bettween Hotkeys(Keyboard) and a mouse problem (maybe the clicks)

MR.baby
11th June 2012, 03:19 PM

ok Good Luck & Have Fun .

:tclosed: