PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

eXtasY
15th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Has anyone played it? Some review? Does it have campain as DI and II or its some online mmorpgomgshit ?

MR.baby
15th May 2012, 03:17 PM
downloader for Diablo III (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/New_Downloaders_for_English_and_German-12_05_2012#blog)

Diablo III Information and Known Issues (http://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/4434760)

Cen
15th May 2012, 03:37 PM
youtube is your friend :)

eXtasY
15th May 2012, 04:23 PM
downloader for Diablo III (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/New_Downloaders_for_English_and_German-12_05_2012#blog)

Diablo III Information and Known Issues (http://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/4434760)

Is it possible to play it cracked? You know, as we did for ages? Or it must be bought?

Cen
15th May 2012, 04:39 PM
It should be out cracked in few days after release for sure. Every game on PC ever made.. just stay tuned with torrents.

Taz.
15th May 2012, 04:49 PM
The latest game before D3 was SC2. And I heard that you can't even play single player (campaign) without buying the game. I am not sure though, it's stuff I heard.

Cen
15th May 2012, 05:00 PM
Skidrow already has the crack "on wait" so.. pretty sure it's going to come out from someone, sometime.

Xfire
15th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Already on act 2. Good game, I've leveled with 3 friends along, and even though you can solo it if you want, you still need to be connected on Battle.net.

Game will defo be a grindfest and eventually become boring till they introduce the PVP patch.

Taz.
15th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Already on act 2. Good game, I've leveled with 3 friends along, and even though you can solo it if you want, you still need to be connected on Battle.net.

Game will defo be a grindfest and eventually become boring till they introduce the PVP patch.

Did you buy the game ?

Xfire
15th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Yep.

MR.baby
15th May 2012, 08:33 PM
=)) In less than 24 hours time, Blizzard Entertainment's Diablo III has already attracted more than 2 million players which makes it one of the most successful games of all times.

@ Extasy check this you will be happy for sure :D http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/diablo-iii-starter-edition-confirmed/

eXtasY
15th May 2012, 08:38 PM
even though you can solo it if you want, you still need to be connected on Battle.net.

Smells on anticrack protection ;( Pirates all over the world, UNITE! :D

Vaikiss
15th May 2012, 09:05 PM
looks like

muonline + diablo II + dungeon siege

was expecting something much more impresive for 2k12 game that took shitloads of years to get done

MusicDemon
15th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Jesus, noobs... https://github.com/mooege/mooege Diablo III private server... Has been up since the private beta started...

Anyway, I bought two games today. Collectors Edition for me (I was really lucky, not pre-ordered) and one for my bro.

As for the gameplay; WoW was based on D2, D3 is rather somewhat based on WoW. At least; gameplay. I love the interactions with the environment, new classes and new ways to cast spells. I really like the new "private loot" system. (You kill someone and you can only see your loot, your teammates will see their own loot)

As the day became later the servers began to show issues and we're down for today...

Cen
16th May 2012, 03:32 AM
good. all of you who bought it, make in-depth review of the game so I can upload it to our youtube channel

Plonk
16th May 2012, 04:27 AM
The latest game before D3 was SC2. And I heard that you can't even play single player (campaign) without buying the game. I am not sure though, it's stuff I heard.

u can play sc2 via tunngle online ..

@musicdemon u sure u gave right link for d3 private server?

Mladenus
16th May 2012, 07:47 AM

Dude, you crazy? Diablo 2 was all about grinding, yet it was all but not boring. :)

On topic: If any1 gets good version cracked (Skidrow, Razor1911 etc.), post link here. :)

eXtasY
16th May 2012, 08:12 AM
Nice music but..

Is it done yet? Can I play the game?

Nope, not yet.
When will I be able to play the game?

When it's ready™.

Hope to see it soon!

Fika[F]
16th May 2012, 09:32 AM
I don't have strong enough pc to play it :_(

MusicDemon
16th May 2012, 09:56 PM
u can play sc2 via tunngle online ..

@musicdemon u sure u gave right link for d3 private server?

I suppose that if eXtasY can read it, then you can as well...

Nice music but..

Hope to see it soon!
I know, they are quite far, if I didn't misunderstood. So, trying it shouldn't be a problem :)

Slavik
23rd May 2012, 02:33 AM
I don't know how far am I allowed to ask this, but I will anyway....

its obviously that D3 requires bnet account, but for us not able to just throw away money for original game
how far fetched is that eubnet(this) supports this account things for D3 so basically people can play it for free, even if its only
for single player purpose (which still needs online acc) ?

would eubnet be in alot trouble for this kind of "emulation" and bypass ?

Cen
23rd May 2012, 03:04 AM
Sorry bro, we do not have enough skilled coders in our staff to make D3 server emulator.

MusicDemon
24th May 2012, 12:50 PM
You would have to remake PvPGN if you want it to implement Battle.net V2 protocols.

Also; Screw you for calling it "Throwing away money" you're one of the causes of the great loses on the gaming industry!

However, Cen; It could be quite possible.
Just change the source of Mooege to find in the database structure of PvPGN. Just note that we would nee a second server for Mooege :P

ToTa-
24th May 2012, 04:46 PM
Herr , It can be cracked but pirate servers are waiting for crack:D

Slavik
24th May 2012, 06:20 PM
nope MD, screw you
you're the one living in bs utopia

small hint, price should be reflected by each country living standard

MusicDemon
24th May 2012, 09:39 PM
I see, Slavik, rather save money. ;)

Slavik