Buki
23rd April 2012, 12:42 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Milos, ^CaoZdravo^

2.) Your Age.

21,22 in july

3.) Where are you from?

Novi Sad, RS

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)

i play this for a long long time,and i yet didnt improved to the max,i cant do that in pub or some skilledNO leagues, its just backs me down...i wanna play wit srious opponents and wit no monkey team...ss best league here atm so i didnt had other choice than to ask vouch here...and one more thing,i sincerely though im not quality enough for this but there are some ppl here that are lower than me and yet they get "green card"

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

well il be honest, im usualy flaming like hell,but when i see nab or some no skilled player doing stuff that has no sence...but in games where im usualy newb(like games in ss perhaps) im trying to learn somethin and im peacefull and trying not to make some nawb mistake...and ya i love flaming mates and stuff,like all :D

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills

high skilled puber,solid skilled cm player,wanna improve 2nd

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

at very beginning was lan games in net cafe...when dota had its peak and when was ultra popular,30-40 pc-s ,3-4 dota games 24/7...that lasted about 3-4 years wit some lan tournaments...than i played on garena, was owning than realized that server sucks cuz if nawb can own what im i doing there,no fun...than i made a 1-2 year brake...and almost 2 years on pd...most of all pub games but i started playing cm's like balkan,ihrl

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3459223/ihrl-64 ck
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3740883/ihrl-81 tide 3line i think :S
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=499 suporting 3line lich

Chupa.
23rd April 2012, 01:10 PM
^CaoZdravo^ : and one more thing,i sincerely though im not quality enough for this but there are some ppl here that are lower than me and yet they get "green card"

... why u even make a VR then?

Plonk
23rd April 2012, 04:54 PM
22years? u must be joking, you are 5y old disney character

unsupport

Slayzer
23rd April 2012, 05:12 PM
Mega noob unsupport.

Agrrr.
23rd April 2012, 05:18 PM
horror manners, unsup

Buki
23rd April 2012, 05:19 PM
okzi, ppl from my last pro balkan game,that play pro carry ...who are u eaven to reply ? slayezer, i though u have enough dignity to stay away from me as well as omni, 2 random poor ppl...rly,ur some kind of couple, np...i dont mind,i vote for gay right :S
chupa, i think i stated my reasons why i posted vouch

Buki
23rd April 2012, 05:20 PM
plz, can u mute this haters like mancha zimo omni and rest of balkan kindergared ,much appriciate it :) tnx

Buki
23rd April 2012, 05:38 PM
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,1967.msg7091.html#msg7091
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,93180.msg317167.html#msg317167
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,79431.msg265744.html#msg265744
sry, im flamer...rly sry...
plz, are those ppl in position to judge others ?

Agrrr.
23rd April 2012, 06:05 PM
xddddddddd

Zimo Pg
23rd April 2012, 06:39 PM
plz, can u mute this haters like mancha zimo omni and rest of balkan kindergared ,much appriciate it :) tnx
What did i tell to you on your ss req ? I just banned you due b/m and game ruining on balkan thats all...

NightMare^
23rd April 2012, 08:17 PM
Caozdravo is good player and I think that he is good enought for this league. I played with him alot of games and i never seen him flaming anyone (maybe some annoying non skilled person, but that happens for all). That's my opinion, mby he can flame on balkan, i dont know anyway that cuz im not playing there, but im sure that he wont do that on ss.

Buki
23rd April 2012, 09:14 PM
What did i tell to you on your ss req ? I just banned you due b/m and game ruining on balkan thats all...

ya, like i said ,make him stop spam and lie...
p.s. u baned me for bad manners after replying to u...can u ban usself? cuz ul have time to think,but i know its hard in ur age

BLO0D
23rd April 2012, 10:57 PM
Even fika > caozdravo so it tells you everything!

cr_dad
26th April 2012, 05:27 AM
!unsup

Buki
26th April 2012, 07:04 AM
!unsup

so much hate, and beeng stabbed from fellow mate that was playing trapemso games wit me just in last few month ago,that hurts the most :S ...seems u improved :)

Vaikiss
26th April 2012, 09:19 AM
when he first made vouch request on ihrl he was kinda bad

surprisingly he improved alot within next testgames

now more than month passed and im pretty sure he improved even more

so !SUP from me

PsychaoS_
26th April 2012, 09:27 AM
i suport him hes good, and he is from novi sad <3

cheers xQ.

Buki
26th April 2012, 09:39 AM
when he first made vouch request on ihrl he was kinda bad

surprisingly he improved alot within next testgames

now more than month passed and im pretty sure he improved even more

so !SUP from me

ya ,2 tg,2x tide,just needed to fix my errors from first...i play this game more than i can calculate,but i missed real games,wit better opponents,cuz u lose ur edge when u play low games

Slayzer
26th April 2012, 01:20 PM
How can u support someone who fails to make a pull?

Majestic.
26th April 2012, 05:08 PM
deny

@shift try using english.

cr_dad
26th April 2012, 08:24 PM
so much hate, and beeng stabbed from fellow mate that was playing trapemso games wit me just in last few month ago,that hurts the most :S ...seems u improved :)

keep lying and saying all hate u, on that way ull get vouched ;)

Buki
26th April 2012, 11:40 PM
if a lie is telling the truth,unlike u that pretending nice and kissing asses for vouch, im guilty :S

DNA-Doomix
27th April 2012, 04:59 PM
You had good early with tide but those ultimates and general late game play was no comment.As for ck nothing special.

Deny.

[abdullah]
29th April 2012, 05:10 PM
deny