PDA

View Full Version : Ban request for rChma for bad manners

Liumass
3rd March 2012, 01:05 AM
rChma is a professional dota player as he puts it. I pissed him off during a game by not following every word he says, so he proceeded to call me a noob.
Which is fine you know, he's got the right to do that. But he thorougly insulted me during the game, so I ignored him after he wouldn't shut up.
That was a temporary option and it worked. but after the game He joined a game that I hosted, started calling me a noob and retard in the lobby so I naturally kicked him.
This just made him /w from chat that I'm a noob cunt who was scared to play with him. This is the screenshot that I have only.

I've never met a ruder person, and I tried my best not to reply and ignore him but he just wouldn't shut up..
He even insults me on the playdota.eu forum, where I reported him first . Link is here (http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,94623.msg322360.html#msg322360).

So first he flamed me in game, which caused me to !ignore him.

Then he started flaming me during my lobbying, and /ignore didn't work for some reason so I had to read his messages..

.And he proceeds to flame me in the playdota forum..

This guy is really annoying, and bad mannered. That's all I can say on my part. 163241

mrniceguy
3rd March 2012, 01:19 AM
rChma locked 7 days

:tclosed: