PDA

View Full Version : Marijavolimte - multiple ways of insulting = second time report

Gnevus
3rd March 2012, 12:55 AM
I will post this thread again so i can interfere with decision of your newest moderator Mrniceguy who seems to be in a very good relation with marijavolimte. I ask you to research this again in order to find a proper punishment for marijavolimte actions. Don't make me to report this for third time. This kind of insults i got are in different time/date so don't count it as one post. Here is translation of his words:
1. I fuck you mother into cunt.
2. I fuck everyone in your family.
3. I fuck your mother.
4. I raped your mother 13 times, and someone else 2 times. Its because he got offended of score versus me.
5. Give me your sister so i bang her. I want to fuck her into anus.
6. I fuck your sister.
7. Your sister is anal living thing.
8. Do you know what micro i did to your sister?
9. Your sister was calm before raping.
10. It was a game in raping sisters.
In addition i will add one more screen shot form your so called " moderator" so you can see his manners in a protective way for marija and manners in doing his job very bad. So far i have never seen and felt this kind of offence and such a low punishment. And what i told to mrniceguy, it still values.

Gnevus
3rd March 2012, 01:00 AM
Moment ago had a consultation with mrniceguy, and he told me that he will not interfere into this anymore. This should be checked by someone with a lot more experience in this job.

mrniceguy
3rd March 2012, 01:09 AM
1. I have good relations and only relations with my wife only.
2. you reported someone 1 time he was not locked before, he flamed you on channel constantly and he is locked 3 days.

[/B] Punishments will be the following for bad manners:

- 3 days account lock - at the first report

- 7 days account lock - at the second report

- permanent account lock - at the third report ( regardless to the number of games played or anything else )

- Further reports - if it's proved that the same owner is using another account which is reported - may result in IP ban ( unspecified duration, depends on Moderator/Admin's decision ).

He was not LOCKED ON THAT ACCOUNT BEFORE AND I AM CONSIDERING THAT AS HIS FIRST RULE BRAKE I DONT CARE THAT YOU HAVE MADE 10 SS.

Now, I dont care who the you think you are but I v asked few ppl who are playing pg on this server and they dont have any nice words for you either (and I see that you was locked before also), and this is the first and last time you have wisped me on server trying to look smart.

If efk0 wants he can lock him permanently, he can unlock him, he can do what ever he wants I dont care, my post does not have anything with your report, this post has been made only to give u some infos for the future.

Bye.

edit: I v just saw your second post:

this "unexpierenced" guy is just locking your thread and his ban will remain 3 days.

edit2: and if you continue with spam with requests infractions are incoming to cause I have not gave u any on previous thread for non english.

:tclosed: