PDA

View Full Version : Pro Ladder Tournament 3 - Ladder reset ?

In.My.ConTroL
12th February 2012, 05:33 AM
As you may have noticed, this is a simple poll where all of those who play PG can freely vote and share opinions.

Here you got 2 options:

1) Reset the Ladder, then make PLT3

With this option, all those who play PG will have the chance to reach the top and play one of the most important events made by our server.
This is also good for those who're at top, who can't find matches constantly as they wanted to.

Remember, the best 32 ranked players will have the chance to participate.

2) Just make the PLT3 asap

No ladder reset.
You guys will have almost 3 weeks to reach a good position to fight for a place in the tournament.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Votes from players who doesn't play PG will be ignored.

If you want to know more about the event, go at tournament section and check the last PLT-II made in 2011.

Best Regards,
IMC.

zO.OmVF
12th February 2012, 07:52 AM
I agree for first option :) glad to see this poll !!

Silver.
12th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Reset :D 1st option

ToTa-
12th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Take option 2, lol u 2 guys even dont play sow much pg .... about 100 games u have ? Why u want restart

Changer
12th February 2012, 01:04 PM
start as soon as possible + add 62 players to find some games O.o vs different enemys

Silver.
12th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Take option 2, lol u 2 guys even dont play sow much pg .... about 100 games u have ? Why u want restart

I played many pg games just not same accounts , I voted for restart since it has been a long time :) And it would be gr8 to get a chance to play this tour :)

ToTa-
12th February 2012, 04:03 PM
lol silver dont pls.... u can start from one acc
if u have skill u will made it

Silver.
12th February 2012, 05:08 PM
though i admire your pro english , i only play on my acc nowadays but not so many games...a restart would mean a full 7-day of games imo , but it's not my decision.

ToTa-
12th February 2012, 07:29 PM
thx...Check my english in game

zO.OmVF
12th February 2012, 07:46 PM
lol sounds like a flame, this last msg =D be relax

Silver.
12th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Guys every1 can speak his mind topic-related :) No need to get off-topic , and besides , who knows if in the 32-slots there are lvl-uppers , you never know , maybe you should give like 2-3 weeks and a restart to fire them up , that way only best 32 will go in tour :)

In.My.ConTroL
12th February 2012, 09:34 PM
Please don't go off-topic and avoid spam.
This is the place to discuss about the bad/good sides of ladder reset before the PLT3, none wants to know about how pro all of you are.

As long as you are a PG Player, you can freely vote.

OrangeFury
12th February 2012, 11:31 PM
The boss voted for restart so im without other options...

In.My.ConTroL
13th February 2012, 03:55 PM
15 votes are not enough, considering that our tournament should be played by 32 users.
Poll will remain opened for some time.

Changer
13th February 2012, 04:31 PM
please add more players t.t

zO.OmVF
13th February 2012, 10:52 PM
True, 32 players isn't enough for some reasons and the important one is; It won't be fun if a player will met another one 20 times on the same day (because i suppose as 32 players won't be active every days) it will be better with 64 players.

efko.wbs
14th February 2012, 01:02 AM
hmm? Same day? I dont understand you. That tour wont be played in 1 day. There will be brackets for 32 players and they will schedule date/time for themselves.

this is ladder: http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-ladder-solo.php?page=1
Well 32 are needed for tour. From those first 32 in ladder are some multi nicks of one player, some players wont play because "i am retired and i stopped with w3, i am playing starcraft hehe" some wont play because "omg i piss on this server i play on north, esl and zotac".....

So basically first 50 ranks will have real chance to participate on tour.
64 slot tour wouldnt be good since half of those players wouldnt be "pro"

In.My.ConTroL
14th February 2012, 08:05 AM
Indeed.

Actually the registrations will be opened for TOP 100, you guys will have around 2 weeks to apply for the tournament and when the registration period ends we'll count how many players we have and then the 32 players who're better positioned in our Ladder-Ranking will be the ones to get a place in the event, simple as that.

Seems like few of our Top-Players didn't even hear about this thread yet.

zO.OmVF
14th February 2012, 09:40 AM
Oh i see, ok thx for answers =)

Changer
14th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Have i understand this right now? This is a 32 bracket tournament with the high players of the ladder? t.t fucking boring thought there'll be a pro ladder like it was on battle.net...

ToTa-
14th February 2012, 04:49 PM
Dont forget that some players have more accs in top 100

In.My.ConTroL
14th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Have i understand this right now? This is a 32 bracket tournament with the high players of the ladder? t.t fucking boring thought there'll be a pro ladder like it was on battle.net...

No, this is not a 32 Bracket's tournament.
This is more like a Fifa World Cup, imagine 32 teams divided into 8 groups of 4.
The best 2 from each group pass to disqualification system, playing BO3 matches.

The first, second and third places should receive the best prizes while all the other participants should receive around 5 bonus wins.

Dont forget that some players have more accs in top 100

Well Mothernatureson, this is not important to be honest.
Let's suppose that each one of them have 2 accounts, so what ? The registration will be opened for TOP100 and we'll take only 32 (Best ranked ones).
No one will be able to register 2 accounts, they will have to choose only one.

ToTa-
14th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Ok + I think that you should restart (reset) ladder page than because its decided... (By playerS) and I don't bealive that more guy's will come to vote.
Anyone agree with this?

milanpavic
14th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Make tour and reset at same time.Easy.

MARIJAVOLIMTE
15th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Start it Asap...

D0N_CoRLeOnE
18th February 2012, 12:23 AM
Im in :D :P

MARIJAVOLIMTE
18th February 2012, 02:04 PM
Are you happy? :D

D0N_CoRLeOnE
18th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Not really bcz i will lose in 1st round :D :P

Spork
18th February 2012, 04:48 PM
u wont reach 1st round :P U must pass group stage first :))

ToTa-
18th February 2012, 08:45 PM
and u wont win it :)

zO.OmVF
19th February 2012, 03:09 AM
Why not.

Robert.Miles
22nd February 2012, 08:08 AM
First of all , i would like to say to tours mods tnx for new map pool for instants ! Guys are u retarded ? Who gonna play that retarded maps , i dont know where to creep , where are items , even where i can find reps and practice watching pro players on that maps ... I didnt play serious coz of that maps , actually i didnt enter to bnet for 20 days . So if this maps will be in pl3 i wont play for sure ! About reset i think that im rank 2 atm(as i said i didnt play almost for month ) , every match is vs same guys ... Marijavolimte , pir , joker ... Its not funny to pwn marija and same guys everyday , oh always the same reasons orc imba , THEN TRY TO PLAY ORCS AND U WILL SEE WHAT IS ELF AND HUMAN TR noobs . So my opinion is reset now , i wanna meet that hic,spork,gnev,orange,cro,marija i wanna pwn that PROS (love you guys all ) . I forgot if ladder will be reseted i will try to call quel , he is imba even he didn play for 5 months . Sry for bad eng !

Flower
22nd February 2012, 08:21 AM
First of all , i would like to say to tours mods tnx for new map pool for instants ! Guys are u retarded ? Who gonna play that retarded maps , i dont know where to creep , where are items , even where i can find reps and practice watching pro players on that maps ... I didnt play serious coz of that maps , actually i didnt enter to bnet for 20 days . So if this maps will be in pl3 i wont play for sure ! About reset i think that im rank 2 atm(as i said i didnt play almost for month ) , every match is vs same guys ... Marijavolimte , pir , joker ... Its not funny to pwn marija and same guys everyday , oh always the same reasons orc imba , THEN TRY TO PLAY ORCS AND U WILL SEE WHAT IS ELF AND HUMAN TR noobs . So my opinion is reset now , i wanna meet that hic,spork,gnev,orange,cro,marija i wanna pwn that PROS (love you guys all ) . I forgot if ladder will be reseted i will try to call quel , he is imba even he didn play for 5 months . Sry for bad eng !

Hello There :D

1 - New maps are not gonna be Added for PLT 3.
2 - You are too lazy enough that you cant Find Replays from those Maps. PM me if you want them.
3 - New Maps will be There in Pool. It will be made for Instant Tournaments.
4 - Ladder will be Reseted Soon. You can Call whoever you like.

bulbe
22nd February 2012, 10:03 AM
THEN TRY TO PLAY ORCS AND U WILL SEE WHAT IS ELF AND HUMAN TR
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa :))

zO.OmVF
22nd February 2012, 02:10 PM
djukaaaaaaaaaaa♥

Cen
23rd February 2012, 02:20 AM
Ladder has been reset.

A new topic will be announced with tournament information.

:tclosed:

Cen
28th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Due to a bug with ladder reset we will reser ONLY ranks of top 1000 back to 0. This will hopefully fix the current mess on the ladder. Other stats beside rank will not be affected.