PDA

View Full Version : What kind of mod could afford this? /2nd part

KavanaK
16th January 2012, 01:20 AM
Okay, here is the non-edited proof of ss.

http://i.nahraj.to/f/6W6.png

http://i.nahraj.to/f/6W7.png

Dear Mr. Niceguy, you are not nice at all. You were the first who started to blame me. So watch your mouth (fingers). I don't understand why did you whisper to the bot at all. Why? The ban reason was the information that you had been banned + my comment as my note. I was the -second- who replied you and told you that you are responsible for leaving the games like any other user here. Banning or muting my account will lead to appeal to the main admin. Do not lock any unsolved Threads next time.

And he is saying I wisped to his bot first , even in his log its he flaming/spaming users first lol.
The bot whisped you first because of the ban reason. But you was the first who messaged me (why?). Yes, its funny, like in the kindergarten. If you were a bit adult, you should overlook this. No, we are in the kinderkarten and who causes the conflict first, will... win the match, perhaps?

And yes you dont have rights to talk to me or to anyone else on that way.
A what way? I am telling you, I didnt flame you at all, suddenly you started warning me I can get my acc blocked, why? Can't you understand, you are so arogant to other people? Do you think, if you are a mod, you can ruin other's games with no excuse and then you tell me "its just a game"? When I asked you why didnt you say (ask) for the leave like any other decent player (could happen to anyone), you reply to me "do I have to say?" - so arogant way? Surprising from person from EB staff.

mrniceguy
16th January 2012, 01:52 AM
DUDE,

I dont have anything to discuss with you, you was the first who wisped me even your log is saying that:

[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] (17:04) [Team: 1] [Allies] [KAWY]: .bl another very stupid leaver... f*** U
[ LOCAL: XPAM] /w mrNiceguy You have been banned, another very stupid leaver... f*** U

I CANT KNOW IS IT BOT OR NOT CAUSE IT WAS A WISP AND I HAVE REACTED ON A WISP DO YOU GET IT.

I am telling you, I didnt flame you at all

And yes YOU DID FLAMED ME cause I would not wisped you back if you have not said/wisped (send a command to your bot to wisp me with) fuck you to me for no reason, can u understand that? Read the first quotes read it 10 times to understand that after I left YOU HAVE SENT ME THE "FUCK YOU" msg. and I have respondend on that msg.

Also I was chit chating/informing you to be careful and have not said anything wrong in all chat and even when you called me brain-ill I have not done anything to you.

Do not lock any unsolved Threads next time.

Is that an order?

Check this:

:tclosed: