PDA

View Full Version : What kind of mod could afford this?

KavanaK
15th January 2012, 11:55 PM
Hello again,

I have just had a verbal conflict with an alleged modetator. We were playing a custom game, 4v4, then one left the game. I was a bit angry, and then left another one with no excuse - I think it isnt fair for other players in the game. So what else I could do than to ban him to my local ban list with my rude comment. And that was the point where had started the conflict. I checked the bot's log and he was threatened me (the bot?) if I speak with him like that, he could ban my account. In my opinion moderators have the same manner position like any other user. He simple can not say if you call me someting I will ban you, can he? And tell me, if he said to me he've had to go, why the hell did he have enough time to nurture me?:/

[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] [Local]: mrNiceguy has left the game voluntarily.
[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] (17:04) [Team: 1] [Allies] [KAWY]: .bl another very stupid leaver... f*** U
[ LOCAL: XPAM] /w mrNiceguy You have been banned, another very stupid leaver... f*** U
[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] player [mrNiceguy] was banned by player [KAWY]
[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] (17:05) [Team: 2] [All] [mysticnexus]: great
[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] (17:13) [Team: 1] [All] [lacetakum]: yeah
[ GAME: LEGION TD WAR #9] (17:23) [Team: 1] [All] [lacetakum]: suck my dick with leaver moms
... // messages only // ...
mrNiceguy: do not forget that your talking with xpam moderator
mrNiceguy: that flame can cost you of your account
mrNiceguy: mybe I had to leave
/w mrNiceguy doesnt matter if you are mod or not, you are responcible for leaving games like any other user
mrNiceguy: i HAD TO GO
mrNiceguy: 2 different things
/w mrNiceguy i do not care, you didnt say anything
mrNiceguy: and its just a game
mrNiceguy: do I have to say?
/w mrNiceguy i see, you had to go because you have enough time to talking to me
mrNiceguy: dude YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TO TALK WITH ME ON THAT WHAY // -> rights? o.O
mrNiceguy: I left you banned me gg no re
mrNiceguy: you dont have to flame me via wisp // -> he started to pm my bot first.. :/ the ban message is auto set, of course; there way no flame from my person, just facts.
mrNiceguy: you have wisped me this time on that way
mrNiceguy: and do not ever EVER again wisp me on that way
/w mrNiceguy I didnt say anything to you.
/w mrNiceguy You started to blame me.
mrNiceguy: you wisped me "you are banned you fcking leaver" etc.
mrNiceguy: i told you not to flame me cause that can cost you of your account
/w mrNiceguy If you were not breain-ill, you didnt whisper to my bot. If it costs me an account, it would cost your mod position. // -> what else to say, my first flame
mrNiceguy: dude i told you DO NOT EVER WISP ME ON THAT WAY
mrNiceguy: and you just did
/w mrNiceguy I didnt whisped you, bot whisped you. Why cant you understand it?
mrNiceguy: dude i understand
mrNiceguy: but 2 sec ago you just wisped me
mrNiceguy: with rage
/w mrNiceguy Why did you whisper to my bot, then? You were lucky (unlucky...) that I've checked the log.
mrNiceguy: i told you i dont care if i m banned
mrNiceguy: cause I left legion td game
mrNiceguy: u dont have to flame me cause of that
mrNiceguy: gl and have a nice night
/w mrNiceguy No, It whisped you the ban reason. It was my information. Not yours.
INFO: MrNiceGuy is unavailable (Not available)

I am sorry but this is a kind of an arrogant mod and I hope i won't meet any other. There are lots of people the same behaviour but mod is a mod. He has to care about the server and he isnt nothing more than me, nothing more than players in my games, in other games, nothing more than any person not just in here. If he was a standard and good mod, he would say "I am sorry guys, I have to leave the game" .. no, he was too arogant. And when I banned him, he started to blame me and my acc could get banned. What is this?! I don't want to blame him and ask for his resignation, I just want to let you know, I am not happy with the Xpam's management.

Avalon
16th January 2012, 12:10 AM
mrrandomperson: look im typin a message will anybody believe its real?
mrrandomperson2:lets hope so.

VanGogh
16th January 2012, 12:19 AM
Those words aren't clear proofs. Everyone can edit bot's log, lol.

mrniceguy
16th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Its not even important is it real or not. The next is important:

LOCAL: XPAM] /w mrNiceguy You have been banned, another very stupid leaver... f*** U

And he is saying I wisped to his bot first :D, even in his log its he flaming/spaming users first lol.

So, yes its bad mannered and if me or anyone else get wisped on that way again (since I see that its auto msg that can be taken as continues flame) I will lock or mute your bot.

And yes you dont have rights to talk to me or to anyone else on that way.

:tclosed: