PDA

View Full Version : Dear 73rror/Omni + Extasy

Chupa.
13th January 2012, 06:25 PM
Extasy

"Im not extending anything, decay judged this request.

Everyone has right for second opinion and its my job as a moderator.

You should take my advice and care what you pick, since obviously you cant handle some important roles. Otherwise requests of this kind will be repeated and they will probably lead to unvouch."

Guys are u srsly retarted 2 argue about god damn game??!.. Omni did his fucken best.. especially on that down lane.. where I as capt picked potm 2 play as support ( 'n I spent more time ganking top/midd lane ) then staying down 'n protecting him..
BM on Pandadadaadada was kinda fail.. but however.. even with that shitty bm he did some fine dmg 2 them ingame..

Let's act like this.. Wow gj Damir u had 1/15 Potm.. wow gj Slayzer u had 0/4 wr against stout shield puck in 10mins.. wow gj 73rror u started to gank after 25mins of game.. Srsly blaming one guy for lost game is such crap..
Watch your own fucking game 'n don't try to find in other guys the key for lost game.. Wow Omni failed a game LET'S GO REPORT HIM.. srsly crappy attitude..

-Decay-
13th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Watch your own fucking game 'n don't try to find in other guys the key for lost game.. Wow Omni failed a game LET'S GO REPORT HIM.. srsly crappy attitude..
excuse me?
watch your fucking game?
dude this is a league, i don't give a rat's ass about w/e the fuck others failed, he gets reported, i watch the game and make a decision
and oh, btw, if it were just me i'd ban him just for his cocky atitude at the end
and 1more thing. I suggest u learn your place since this league is starting to look like a goddamned garbage can and i won't allow that anymore

Vaikiss
13th January 2012, 06:50 PM
so basicly what u mean decay if someone in game fails we should imediatly report him for ban/unvouch ?

lol ok il take that in mind inb4 50 new threads incoming

Chupa.
13th January 2012, 06:53 PM
excuse me?
watch your fucking game?
dude this is a league, i don't give a rat's ass about w/e the fuck others failed, he gets reported, i watch the game and make a decision
and oh, btw, if it were just me i'd ban him just for his cocky atitude at the end
and 1more thing. I suggest u learn your place since this league is starting to look like a goddamned garbage can and i won't allow that anymore

ha ha ha... it's actually about that report-thing.. wtf we should report ppl... we should watch our own faken game.. 'n not blaming other ppl bcz we lost a game (why nowadays all ss'ers became so emo jezz).. like someone will remember in 5days that omni failed Panda.. whole team failed!!1

eXtasY
13th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Useless thread. Moderators are doing their job, and if you really insist we judge your pick as well, no problems, removed your captain status.
Hope your spam thread was useful.