Hello guys

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name - Stefan / Bogdan
Account - T-Pain

2.) Your Age.
i'll have 16 y/o on 7 march :D

3.) Where are you from?
Romania

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I can play decent games here , more pro players ... i can play supp / carry , don't care. ( Immortal.FAITH )

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm a calm person , good manners :D they know me kass / slayzer , i was owner of oPw :D

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I think i'm mid / mid + , decent lh

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I'm playing dota like 7 yrs. LND / RDL / balkan / ODL / WarArena / oPw / XDL

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War) (in quotes)

i don't know how to up replays :D sorry , just with copy paste

http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=8278 -> lich supp and carry
http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=8135 -> lich supp

i can solo this !

[abdullah]
13th January 2012, 02:06 AM
give me good reason to watch replays by answering this: why arcane boots on lich?

T-Pain
13th January 2012, 02:11 AM
y....i know :D my fault , my friends told me :) next time i'll make treads . just look how i play

Mr.7error
13th January 2012, 03:12 AM
treads ? xD keep trying bro, 2 more answers remaining.

AleLeLElele
13th January 2012, 03:15 AM
whats wrong with mana boots if his team needs mana fucking abgo tard

Flisk
13th January 2012, 03:17 AM
I wouldn't watch replay since you picked Nova as your first skill, instead of Dark Ritual. On lvl 3 you took Nova again - instead of Dark ritual.

Vaikiss
13th January 2012, 03:38 AM
nova is aint bad if ur aiming for easy first blood (trilane case) but if u need lane control go for ritual all the way

Flisk
13th January 2012, 04:19 AM
nova is aint bad if ur aiming for easy first blood (trilane case)
That's the thing, they weren't.

RiKi_AzDaJa
13th January 2012, 04:24 AM
ae joco nakazo sta smaras decka !supp xD

DRG-
13th January 2012, 08:16 AM
You are not mid +, but you may have a chance ... Dunno' :D

-Decay-
13th January 2012, 10:18 AM
4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I can play decent games here , more pro players ... i can play supp / carry , don't care. ( Immortal.FAITH )
i srsly doubt that, i know your skill lvl from some time ago and from these mistakes i see u didn't quite improve, so deny

T-Pain
13th January 2012, 11:22 AM
srsly decay? just watch replays and say ur opinion.

[MooN]Pain
13th January 2012, 02:16 PM
lol unsup for shitty fanboy name.

eXtasY
13th January 2012, 02:19 PM
deny

Slayzer
13th January 2012, 02:37 PM
That's the thing, they weren't.
Thanks for posting pointless posts, even if you were actually voucher your point would be completely wrong since that nova 1st gave their team first blood which is far more valuable.
@T-Pain you did fair amount of harassment providing your 3lane with few easy kills on alchemist, now you pushed lane a bit which is bad (but that wasn't entirely your fault-spec and wd also contributed to it). The thing is that when you went to harass you didn't draw agro, but while alchemist was dead you pulled scourge creeps and kinda ruined creep equilibrium. I think you could become member if you improve slightly which is why I am going to ask for 1 more support hero replay from you.

Flisk
13th January 2012, 03:21 PM
Slayzer, wherever you see +/--- , yours is a plus (+) based on some nonsense. Don't let just anyone in SS.

-Decay-
13th January 2012, 04:04 PM
there are enough vouchers for u to get in
i'm just stating the fact that from what i've seen u play in the past and how i saw u act in games, it's imposible for u to have improved u that much in such a small amount of time.
feel free to prove me wrong but my deny stays

Slayzer
13th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Listen up Flisk,
First of all if you are going to comment on something mind reading it first, I've never said I'm giving him support. And if you are going to comment it, as you should since you are a safelisted member than be sure to actually watch the replay, not just run it through the parser. Yes, I will repeat it one more time Nova as first skill was good choice in that particular case. Also I agree with Ale's comment that arcane boots is always a good item when you have mana depending team(since meka was already made by warlock).
I don't know if other vouchers actually watched replay, but I think the reasons stated before aren't legit for his denial. If I was going to deny him than it would be due to agroing creeps. I played with him in few leagues and I know that he could improve if he wants to also he is mannered and does consider what his captain say (unlike good amount of players in SS nowadays).
On the other hand his opponents were pretty low which is why I asked for another replay to get a more realistic picture of what he is capable of doing.

Now it would be unfair to deny him only coz you needed some attention on forum. You have your own league to take care of, if you feel you need to comment on every vouch request than mind posting promotion request.

Flisk
13th January 2012, 08:59 PM
I saw the replay before I commented. He didn't cast Nova until he was lvl 2.

Anyway I don't get why are you so offended that you have to turn this to be about me. I'm talking about other topics not this one. Be more strict when vouching, that's all.

PsychaoS_
13th January 2012, 11:04 PM
sup

[abdullah]
14th January 2012, 04:42 AM
very weak replay. wrong items and wrong skill build, deny .

NOe1
14th January 2012, 06:33 PM
denied.

eXtasY
16th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Hey! Instead trying again next month you can try again next life. You know why. CYA!