Joki123
4th January 2012, 07:53 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Josip...and my b.net name is Cro_Falcon

2.) Your Age.
17 :)

3.) Where are you from?
Croatia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I wanna try to play with the real pros...I had enough with the pubers on playdota, if u are a skilled player u must have maphack...there is no other option lol :D

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well mannered and good tempered, but as u know...there are many noobs in pub games so I can't always stay calm...but in most situations I stay, so I bet i would be more calm in pro games like ss

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I wouldn't say I am a mega pro...but I am skilled, would say semi pro :)

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
ODL, some leagues on GGC and a few days I started at balkan league...as a supporter, they don't want to give me carry :/

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I don't have any replays...I can't find players for private games...and I don't have a clan...so can't give any replays :/ but I can play a test game if u agree

[Djole]
4th January 2012, 08:07 PM
u can go Balkan or RO and get some replays(play challange), there is no test games here.

Vaikiss
4th January 2012, 08:59 PM
y put balkan game replays

Majestic.
5th January 2012, 04:28 AM
Test games are not in function here for like more then one year. I'll give you 24h to post 2 decent replays or i'm closing this.

LookAtMyStyle
5th January 2012, 08:16 AM
I wanna try to play with the real pros...
^.^

Joki123
6th January 2012, 01:09 PM
can't get replay...bots in Balkan are messed up...they don't work like they should and RO they won't let me play :D I try get a replay and open a new topic in a few days if I manage it :)

Majestic.
6th January 2012, 06:53 PM
No need to open new topic. You can send me PM and i'll reopen this one.